1 2
SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand UberDork
3/18/13 8:19 p.m.
JFX001 wrote: I like them, and they are on the top of the list for my son when he gets his license.

Your son must have odd taste or fashion sense or something. I wouldn't complain though. I got a $200 E36 M3box Sentra with a 4-speed and was happy to be mobile.

JFX001
JFX001 UltraDork
3/18/13 8:23 p.m.
SlickDizzy wrote:
JFX001 wrote: I like them, and they are on the top of the list for my son when he gets his license.
Your son must have odd taste or fashion sense or something. I wouldn't complain though. I got a $200 E36 M3box Sentra with a 4-speed and was happy to be mobile.

]

No, my choice. I want him to have a decent two seat car that looks good, not terribly fast...and that I like.

His taste is that of your normal, kick-ass soccer/basketball playing 9 year old.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Dork
3/18/13 8:41 p.m.
fujioko wrote: I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer but that car will never be cool. First and foremost it is a T-Bird. This is the kind of car you buy when you trade in your PT Cruiser. 60's T-birds and Lincolns are cool!

they are a lot cooler to look at then live with, trust me.

Sent a quick not over to the seller see if he still has it and if he would take a bit lower cash offer. I need something to get back and forth to work for next month and I can always flip it if I hate it. Called around to see if I can find a dirt cheap salvage one then we might have some fun.

Of course I reserve the right to get distracted.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Dork
3/25/13 12:34 p.m.

So looks like I own a T-Bird. Its off to smog an then to the house. Not sure how long I will own it I already have two or three people interested in it at the price I got it for.

Might end up buying a second one today for myself. Little higher mileage, but two tone with the top and premium pack, 2004 in a greenish silver with cream top.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Dw9B3BCd0KdrPpSyYNvnZsWbsAwkd1kJhLlsBZ2nx79TpCYcLMhADGvmAFZAbih0