tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
3/21/15 9:11 a.m.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4887110951.html This is a PANOZ with a LS3 http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/4926504690.html This is a BRZ Show up with either of these cars and you would be the coolest guy there.

Rupert
Rupert Dork
3/21/15 10:45 a.m.

In reply to tr8todd:I have to say, that's the best looking frisbee I've seen that is still street legal! Assuming it is still legal, where the buyer lives.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/21/15 12:07 p.m.

In reply to Rupert:

And if someone needs a track car with an automatic this could be a great deal.

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
3/21/15 3:11 p.m.

I don't understand building out the BRZ to that extent with an auto trans, but to each their own. I cannot imagine it will help selling for asking price.

Driven5
Driven5 HalfDork
3/22/15 12:17 a.m.

In reply to LopRacer:

I don't understand building a "track car" to that extent, rather than building a racecar.

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
3/22/15 9:34 a.m.
Driven5 wrote: In reply to LopRacer: I don't understand building a "track car" to that extent, rather than building a racecar.

Very true, I'm sure we could find a racing class for it, but t might not be very competitive with me driving it.

Petrolburner
Petrolburner HalfDork
3/22/15 11:42 a.m.

That Panoz is just awesome.

WilberM3
WilberM3 Dork
3/22/15 12:24 p.m.
Driven5 wrote: In reply to LopRacer: I don't understand building a "track car" to that extent, rather than building a racecar.

for when you can't support the cost or space requirements of a truck and trailer for a car that can't be enjoyed anywhere but off the street.

a couple customers we had at my old job raced a couple 'street legal' BMW club racecars. full cage, half or no interior depending on class, both registered since they lived in Boston and didnt have space for a second towing setup. silly and a little stupid on the street but self transportable from anywhere should the other one break.

Rupert
Rupert Dork
3/22/15 12:45 p.m.

In reply to WilberM3:Great reply! And yes having a back up in this case is a pretty good idea too!

Driven5
Driven5 HalfDork
3/22/15 2:08 p.m.

In reply to WilberM3:

When I say racecar, it's about whether or not the car was intentionally built with any specific competition rule set(s) in mind...And is not necessarily related to how it gets to/from the event.

crewperson
crewperson New Reader
3/22/15 2:15 p.m.

I'm not sure how the new owner is going to pass inspection without the airbags in place

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/22/15 3:53 p.m.

ATL just has an emmission inspection.

Smarta$$ McPoopyPants
Smarta$$ McPoopyPants MegaDork
3/22/15 11:20 p.m.
Gearheadotaku wrote: ATL just has an emmission inspection.

And anything from my county north has zero inspection. I'm gonna be sad when that inevitably changes.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/23/15 7:25 a.m.
LopRacer wrote: I don't understand building out the BRZ to that extent with an auto trans, but to each their own. I cannot imagine it will help selling for asking price.

Auto trans, AC delete and lexan windows...yeah that's a great combination for a street-legal performance car....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jZlZITty2F9Su2IshMS3WxowAq7nJpcXGJDghy66cp2d8o4NJ2yxMyZHbQpRdRGI