1 2 3
nicksta43
nicksta43 SuperDork
9/19/13 1:30 p.m.

I'm not a fan of Japanese cars in general. Given that, the older the better for me.

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath Dork
9/19/13 9:46 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote: STOP POSTING E7 ROLLAS DAMMIT!!!!! I want one so bad it hurts.

An E70 was my first car. I really, really want another one. It's actually pretty strange, without any conscious effort at all, I ended up being a huge Yota's of the 70s/80s guy.

Had an E70, had a 78 Celica, had an 89 Supra Turbo, even had an 82 Yota truck. The Celica was my least favorite, but even that thing was a blast. The Supra I loved, the Rolla, I super loved.

When the Daewoo of Death becomes "just racecar" I'm gonna try to import a MKIII Supra and make that my Korean DD/tow rig for the Woo. I'd love to make an E70 or E71 my car for when I am back in the states. Toyota was pretty awesome 30 years ago.

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/20/13 12:51 a.m.
Duke wrote: Live axle on the Celica. IRS on the Miata.

Real roof on the Celica. Flappy scrap-of-cloth thing on the Miata. Back seat in the Celica. None in the Miata.

If it were my money, I'd buy the Celica in a heartbeat...should be a great project. That said, it would be tough to complain about a Miata for a project car.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
9/21/13 9:54 p.m.

So what did you buy?!

DustoffDave
DustoffDave HalfDork
9/23/13 11:14 a.m.

Well, unfortunately, the Miata sold before I could get out to see it, and so far, I have had no contact from the Celica owner, either by phone, or email -- why even post the ad?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JwExl9Chb5oZO2EDcaEqcST6wS6mfSvOK3ZQdXGnSHevI8akqxfNPI6sbMvooQGw