psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/4/13 4:36 p.m.

Winston
Winston HalfDork
7/4/13 4:37 p.m.

I think that you actually have to type "canoe" for the admin(s) to get notification... though the thread title is rather obvious.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn PowerDork
7/4/13 4:55 p.m.

Or just click on the exclamation point at the bottom of the post to report it. That works better than the whole canoe thing.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
7/4/13 5:10 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: Or just click on the exclamation point at the bottom of the post to report it. That works better than the whole canoe thing.

Yes. No need to post stating the obvious.... Plus, I think if you DON'T post in a thread, its easier for the admins to delete it?

Mental
Mental PowerDork
7/4/13 5:20 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: Or just click on the exclamation point at the bottom of the post to report it. That works better than the whole canoe thing.

NOTHING works better than the canoe thing!!! Heritic!

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
7/4/13 5:24 p.m.

I slammed a southern baptist once. She was so appreciative, I got a tent revival and went for round two.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
7/4/13 5:28 p.m.

yea, isn't posting CANOE kinda outdated

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/4/13 7:29 p.m.

You know, I've never searched for the word canoe. Usually the subject line gives it away.

jdbuilder
jdbuilder New Reader
7/4/13 9:01 p.m.

E36 M3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tCtcU4ggrrvmJCTUJagkMJqzKdk8ChaBBOKvUUESMzDGh1EBm7VH8r27MKtBr50w