1 2
Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 HalfDork
11/26/10 1:30 p.m.
racinginc215 wrote:
jimbob_racing wrote: It's even better with a rollbar. Drop the top, put your item across the bar and the windshield header and strap it down. Works great with 2x4s and sheets of plywood and the guys with the big, penis enlarging pickups are stunned.
Just out of curiosity where might one find one of these penis enlarging pickups?.............It's not for me it's for a friend.

Uh HUH! Are you very sure??

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/26/10 3:32 p.m.

isn't that an AE92 (FWD)?

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter SuperDork
11/26/10 3:53 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: isn't that an AE92 (FWD)?

No, that's very much an AE86.

Near as I know, there were no AE92 hatchbacks. Closest would've been the FX.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/27/10 7:59 a.m.
ReverendDexter wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote: isn't that an AE92 (FWD)?
No, that's very much an AE86. Near as I know, there were no AE92 hatchbacks. Closest would've been the FX.

OK, i lose at toyotas of the '80s.

oldeskewltoy
oldeskewltoy Reader
11/28/10 11:26 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: OK, i lose at toyotas of the '80s.

hmmmm, then you haven't been in the right 80s Toyotas.....

150whp, she can hit 70 in 2nd gear

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/2130/

peter
peter New Reader
11/28/10 11:50 a.m.
Javelin wrote: Actually, I did learn one VERY good reason NA Miata's suck in winter... The stupid little metal door handles freeze shut. Also, the open diff sucks. Anybody have a VLSD?

Not sure VLSD will do anything, but my Torsen-equipped Miata was quite capable in the snow (see my avatar). With good snow tires.

Only times I got stuck were when it was parked. Then it took only a good shove or two to get it moving, after which even ice didn't stop me. Crawling down sheet-ice covered back alleys of Baltimore at a 45-degree angle to the road = MUCH FUN.

Also - heading home from Ikea, in the rain, top down, with the passenger seat area filled with furniture = PRICELESS looks.

RossD
RossD Dork
11/28/10 4:02 p.m.

Well my penis enlarging pickup just held 4 people comfortably with a 30-30 rifle, bow saw, half dozen bags of garbage, and a xmas tree through logging roads covered with 3" of snow. So when does my penis get bigger? Is it when I do all that and towing a miata with two xmas trees in it?

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing HalfDork
11/28/10 5:22 p.m.
RossD wrote: Well my penis enlarging pickup just held 4 people comfortably with a 30-30 rifle, bow saw, half dozen bags of garbage, and a xmas tree through logging roads covered with 3" of snow. So when does my penis get bigger? Is it when I do all that and towing a miata with two xmas trees in it?

No, it gets bigger right after you put on the second coat of wax, commute 45 miles one way by yourself, belch out huge clouds of diesel smoke from the exhaust stacks in your bed and take up two parking spaces instead of one.

alleghenyman
alleghenyman New Reader
11/28/10 7:29 p.m.

Just get a Honda Fit if you want to do everything this thread is about. Compared to every other car in this thread but the Miata, my wang also looks much larger when photographed beside it.

RossD
RossD Dork
11/28/10 8:45 p.m.

In reply to jimbob_racing:

I've never waxed it, commute only 30 miles ( ), its a gasser, stock exhaust, and I've never found a parking space I didnt fit into. I live in rural Wisconsin, we dont have to worry about parking in tight spaces, because the ditch is usually open.

mndsm
mndsm Dork
11/28/10 9:20 p.m.

Bonus points for the vette owner, as that would appear at least, to be a c5 z06.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
92WCzcGW9GDf0Q6aBO9j7XsqwVMmgfMFh53ZDA2579HmVDeKz4fkK0rMGIpbrQ2s