Spearfishin
Spearfishin Reader
9/2/24 10:39 a.m.

Found a set of wheels that I'd love to have, but won't be able to get up that way in time...any chance anyone coming through that part of MD headed south? Happy to compensate for some fuel/your efforts.

SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) UltimaDork
9/2/24 7:34 p.m.

I'm going to Gaithersburg tomorrow or Wednesday morning.  Closest I'll get to you is Woodford VA, or possibly Richmond.

Spearfishin
Spearfishin Reader
9/2/24 8:35 p.m.

That could work out spectacularly. 

I can get them from Richmond no problem (either via meeting you, or I've got a few friends in Richmond).

Woodford (had to consult a map for that one) is probably out of striking range for me to be able to commit to, and I don't think I know anyone in that area. But, depending on timing, I might could get there.

I reached out to seller to see what his availability is tomorrow or Wednesday, make sure it's even an option on their end. My email is my username @ the Google mail. Happy to shoot you my cell number if it seems like a possibility, and I appreciate it either way.

johndej
johndej UltraDork
9/2/24 9:02 p.m.

I'm just north of Richmond, where 295 meets 95, if they need to be dropped for a mid point.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/24/24 10:29 p.m.

I go from northern va to Hampton va pretty often. Every two weeks. Lmk if you still need help. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jytsR9j7cTzPMwHnYZ87TCmkcW1R0fctg0WIlE2hSZlIu84YyhtNhNAi0rRVFhAh