1 2
MG Bryan
MG Bryan HalfDork
1/5/12 3:11 p.m.
Zomby woof wrote:
stan wrote: Kundos for anyone actually getting through the whole thing. Stan
Sadly, no Kundos for me.

The real mystery of this thread is whether or not a Kundo is even something one would want.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
1/5/12 3:15 p.m.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
1/5/12 3:17 p.m.
MG Bryan wrote:
Zomby woof wrote:
Sadly, no Kundos for me.
The real mystery of this thread is whether or not a Kundo is even something one would want.

berkeley it. I'll take a Kundo. I'll try anything twice.

MG Bryan
MG Bryan HalfDork
1/5/12 3:20 p.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote:
MG Bryan wrote:
Zomby woof wrote:
Sadly, no Kundos for me.
berkeley it. I'll take a Kundo. I'll try anything twice.

Turns out it's a clock.

ansonivan
ansonivan Dork
1/5/12 3:40 p.m.

carzan
carzan HalfDork
1/5/12 4:34 p.m.

My Client wanted me to give this award:

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
1/5/12 4:42 p.m.

"Craibonics"! Love it.

I just tell people I took two semesters of Idiot in college, but I can't recall much of it.

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
1/5/12 6:36 p.m.

lol. this thread read grate!

novaderrik
novaderrik Dork
1/5/12 11:23 p.m.
unevolved wrote: Thanks for looking. I currently have 3 first gen MR2s, two of which are in perfect running order. The green and white one (shown below) is a 1988 MR2 with a 5-speed transmission and around 150,000 miles. As you can see, it has a fiberglass V-fiber F1 body kit on it. The bodywork has already been done, and done right. Although the work to install the body kit was done well, the body needs a little bit of work on some moulding from some recent hail damage, although that issue is already practically fixed. The windshield also has a small crack from the same hail storm. The body just needs a little more sanding, some primer, and it will be good as new. The car recently got new calipers and rotors along with a new fuel pump, and all receipts can be provided upon request. The engine is a NA 4AGELC with the 7-rib block and big port head. The engine has no aftermarket work done. It was purchased from a JDM importer and installed 56,000 miles ago. The red MR2 (also shown below) is a 1986 with a 5 speed transmission and a NA 4AGELC engen with the 7 rib block. This engine only has 95,000 miles and makes lots of power. It has new calipers and brake pads, new fuel pump, and new clutch that was replaced about 3,000 mi ago. Runs great and has a nice body for a MR2. Just needs a fresh coat of paint and a little dough and it'll be good as new. I also have a sh!t ton of extra parts, so take your pick on what you want. I have transmissions, engines, parts etc. I allso have a 1989 MR2 with no motor or transmission in it. Just a parts car, but it does have T-tops unlike the other two, which have sunroofs. Just call or text with any qustons. I'll sell all three together or separate. Just make an offer, I'm not sher yet what I want out of them. I realize in this economy I won't get what they're worth. All three have clear titles and are ready to be transferred into your name. Please no email, call or text only (937)29six-66five6. Thanks for looking.

i knew what you were doing as soon as i saw the pic.. excellent..

but i had this guy in my head as i was trying to read the ad in question:

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
1/5/12 11:53 p.m.

Wa-Da-Tay! Yeah.

DrBoost
DrBoost SuperDork
1/6/12 6:39 a.m.

Oh my....what a moron.

car39
car39 HalfDork
1/6/12 7:34 a.m.

Didn't you know? Craig was illiterate, that's why he never had a list. When he made his money in the dot com boom, the first thing he bought was a list.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MdEMadoUekOjvQzJv9AFTsgx9SkbENi2pOMW2m9KCGQ7r6UYQizXHSbNTfExilv5