1 2
Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
1/8/10 3:58 p.m.

That is a bad ass car. I love the direct injected turbo Ecotec in my Saturn, pair it with AWD (and keep it a manual!) and wrap it with something nice and I'm all over it. Stick whatever badge you want on the front end, I don't care, that's a very attractive package!

Bryce

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/8/10 4:09 p.m.

I personally think this is the best looking buick ever.. But how good you think something looks is so subjective. Some people think the Scion XB is automotive perfection, others think it's ugly. Aesthetics tend to be very personal.

ditchdigger
ditchdigger Reader
1/8/10 4:53 p.m.
ZOO wrote:

What the hell? It has fangs?

This twilight vampire bullE36 M3 has gone too far

Will
Will Reader
1/8/10 5:55 p.m.

Buick Y-Job is the best looking Buick.

So is the new Buick's mission in life to be slaughtered by the SHO?

cwh
cwh SuperDork
1/8/10 6:09 p.m.

Once again, I will vote for the '73 Boat Tail. Had one, but it could have looked much better with a proper color paint and wheels.

irish44j
irish44j Reader
1/8/10 7:13 p.m.

the problem is that in the production version, it will have a bigger "wheel gap" from the fender and smaller wheels with a more conservative offset. Because that's what always happens to aggressive-looking pre-production models most of the time.

And then it won't look good.

irish44j
irish44j Reader
1/8/10 7:15 p.m.
ditchdigger wrote: What the hell? It has fangs?

monty python and the holy grail bunny Pictures, Images and Photos

irish44j
irish44j Reader
1/8/10 7:16 p.m.
nocones wrote: Some people think the Scion XB is automotive perfection,

those people need a good beat-down....

junkbuggie
junkbuggie New Reader
1/8/10 7:28 p.m.

nitroracer I could make babies with you just for showing those pics. That was just about my perfect dream car.

fastmiata
fastmiata Reader
1/8/10 8:25 p.m.

I grew up in back seat of a whole series of Big Buicks such as '53 Special, '63 Wildcat, '69 Riv, '73 Boatail and '74 Centurion. My first real car was '73 Regal and the car that I regret selling the most over the years is '72 Skylark GS convertible.
I havent looked at a Buick in over 20 yrs though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DZeluU48y3tY66P0iJ8ZyvSsmACSdLd6vyNYbE0U80VQNcFMUl9Z629aWyARNhNY