1 2
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/11/20 9:26 p.m.

They be fools if they sent a bad engine to you. How's that expression go? Never get into a dispute with a man that buys ink by the barrel.

Curtis73 (Forum Supporter)
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/11/20 9:32 p.m.
JG Pasterjak said:
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) said:
Curtis73 (Forum Supporter) said:

Be wary of Blueprint engines.  I won't go into detail publicly, but PM me for details.

And this is all very interesting cuz JG went with a blueprint in the Vette ...yes?

They came highly recommended from our friends at Summit, and my dealings with the company both on the PR and the tech ends have been solid so far. 

I FINALLY got a shipping confirmation on the dry sump tank, so that's the final piece of the puzzle before we can actually slide the thing in and do some sweet burnouts, though. If anythign goes wrong ya'll'll be like the third to know.

I'm very glad to hear it.  I truly hope that mine was an isolated experience.  I didn't intend to poo-poo them like this, but I thought I would share my one experience.  I expect to hear of many victories from you in the future. :)

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
10/11/20 10:33 p.m.

As they say, it takes many many right moves to create a reputation.

It only takes one wrong move to destroy one.

Strizzo
Strizzo PowerDork
10/12/20 9:41 a.m.

if you want to go SBF, ford racing has a number of crate motors offered with a 2 year/ 24k mile warranty.  They are a bit pricier though.  

https://performanceparts.ford.com/engines/

Strizzo
Strizzo PowerDork
10/12/20 2:44 p.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:

They be fools if they sent a bad engine to you. How's that expression go? Never get into a dispute with a man that buys ink by the barrel.

I think it's

"Don't enter into a war of words with someone who buys ink by the barrel"  

but you captured the sentiment.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
BeY1YOv1jqUN3umutUxFChLkTGAmE2Tjf4kiXt6mMvKLaeqCDVTntosuZRSJI1FG