1 2
Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
3/30/17 2:53 p.m.

Sorry man. Irmo is a little out of range this weekend.

However, if you are bored Saturday night, i may be open.

Lugnut
Lugnut Dork
3/30/17 3:29 p.m.
Mad_Ratel wrote: There's this 1991 zr1 with 100k miles for sale for 9k. wife is not interested in me buying it... :(

If you care to pass it along, I am in a perfect position to buy a 9k ZR1, except that I don't have a place to park it. My apartment complex already says I have too many cars. Don't worry, I won't let that stop me!

Mad_Ratel
Mad_Ratel Dork
3/31/17 6:06 a.m.
Gearheadotaku wrote:
Mad_Ratel wrote: There's this 1991 zr1 with 100k miles for sale for 9k. wife is not interested in me buying it... :(
Care to pass along that info to others who should not buy it either?

autotrader, myrtle beach sc. I'd post the link but berkeleying autotrader has those two mile long links.

stupid too long autotrader link for a zr1

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
3/31/17 6:15 a.m.

In reply to Mad_Ratel:

I can't believe that car didn't sell the instant is was posted... damnit, I wish I had more room.

dherr
dherr GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/31/17 1:30 p.m.

In reply to Ian F:

That is one nice ZR1 for 9K!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/31/17 3:56 p.m.

Don't let the Internet Opti-Spark lore dissuade you. It's blown totally out of proportion. I got 192,900mi out of an LT1 Opti, and I never touched it.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
3/31/17 4:39 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Don't let the Internet Opti-Spark lore dissuade you. It's blown totally out of proportion. I got 192,900mi out of an LT1 Opti, and I never touched it.

I will agree with this 100%

I recently replaced the water pump on my LT1 equipped Buick Roadmaster Wagon. I forgot to put the splined drive coupling on (hey it was getting to be 1:00 am when I buttoned it up).

I traced that for two weeks worth of near instant overheating and in the process Literally dumped (well more like pissed) FOUR gallons of coolant right on top of the Opti trying to bleed the air out of the system.

It's been running like a champ now for the last three weeks no problem.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n29KK2xEkhVpCp47L0syplxIW6ZBiEBoYZxix2VPN4bFB73D3Xt3elRUyT9ZAGKM