1 2 3 4
tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
10/17/13 1:30 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: It's true, I am adopting Jav.

DUDE! I wanted in.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte Dork
10/17/13 1:33 p.m.

You wanna hire a nanny, you know to watch Jav and get groceries in the wagon and stuff?

mazdeuce
mazdeuce SuperDork
10/17/13 1:37 p.m.
TRoglodyte wrote: You wanna hire a nanny, you know to watch Jav and get groceries in the wagon and stuff?

Dude, I AM the nanny. It's my job. I outsource that and what value am I to my wife?
In related news, I could only fit half the groceries in the trunk of the 911 today, the other half had to go in the passenger seat. The Aerowagon is a practical upgrade for me. Really.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte Dork
10/17/13 1:42 p.m.

Jav might be a handful,just trying to help

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
10/17/13 1:57 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote:
TRoglodyte wrote: You wanna hire a nanny, you know to watch Jav and get groceries in the wagon and stuff?
Dude, I AM the nanny. It's my job. I outsource that and what value am I to my wife? In related news, I could only fit half the groceries in the trunk of the 911 today, the other half had to go in the passenger seat. The Aerowagon is a practical upgrade for me. Really.

This sounds precisely like how I convince the wife I need to change cars, again.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/17/13 2:04 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
mazdeuce wrote: It's true, I am adopting Jav.
DUDE! I wanted in.

Woohoo!

Emailing my Christmas list of Javelin parts now to daddydeuce...

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
10/17/13 2:06 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: In related news, I could only fit half the groceries in the trunk of the 911 today, the other half had to go in the passenger seat. The Aerowagon is a practical upgrade for me. Really.

There's all the rationality you need to say. Congrats!

Personally, if I were buying a C7, it would be black. All black. With a side of black accents.

I see what you're doing here... this is jsut your way of trying to get the 911 back from the wife. Nice!

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Reader
10/17/13 2:14 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: That's what they say, but if you talk to them (which I have) then all you can order now is the Aerowagon conversion for $15K, the paint on it for an extra $1500, and the $22K engine package which is all speculative at this point, but they say it will be awesome. Which it probably will. They haven't built ANY Aerowagons yet. Right now you're getting in line with your car. They've indicated that there will be further discussions after they get the car, but before it's built. It's all a big adventure.

Based on the experience of other Callaway owners (I have a buddy, and sometimes lurk their forum too) Old Lyme appears to take very good care of their customers. I think you will be happy.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1b2p9aUCIZi7wegfggoLUURvEcJqDOkU4otDMrc6M9qRhqlJxXtGQbrCCMPmibNj