1 2
white_fly
white_fly Reader
1/6/15 7:33 p.m.

Even as with a general positive feeling about BMW I never could get into BMW E28's. Now, I want an E28 M5 desperately.

drdisque
drdisque New Reader
1/6/15 8:05 p.m.

As a kid who came of driving age during the Fast N' Furious era, I lumped all civics into the category of "slow ricer cars" that handle OK, but are so underpowered it doesn't matter. D-series civics especially. Everybody and his cousin had a D-series civic that they thought was fast. However, I realized the true potential of the early 90's SI when I started autocrossing seriously in the past few years.

carbon
carbon Dork
1/6/15 8:29 p.m.
Grtechguy wrote: I'll say it, always saw them as chick cars until I was in my 20s:

This /\

I thought only gay guys and chicks rocked miatas but now Im quite fond of them (miatas and chicks that is).

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
1/6/15 9:21 p.m.

Fox Body Mustangs. I used to hate them because they were everywhere and they all had Flowmasters , so you could hear them from a mile away and know what it was.

Now I would love to find a clean, unmolested or nicely modified notchback. Fastbacks are a dime a dozen, but I rarely see Notchbacks.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired Reader
1/6/15 9:22 p.m.

RSX- never understood the appeal when I was younger, but I get it now

RX8- always thought it was pointless; less power than other cars in its class, but now I kind of want one.

dropstep
dropstep Reader
1/6/15 11:43 p.m.

Anything front wheel drive. While i still dont find it near as fun as rear wheel drive i have learned that it has its place.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tNcdbBUKqmcyYPI4cPoQbp5kgOyVcpAp8lfMKs8cRZziF9N26P4FADD8ORCvPZBu