mw
mw New Reader
1/14/09 5:37 p.m.

I just got a set of the GRM number plate decals that my sister ordered for me for christmas. I would like to put them on the car along wth a GRM bumper sticker on each side of the car. Do they count towards budget? I seem to recall that all the challenge cars have the number plate on them during the challenge. I want to put mine on now so I can run the summer with them on.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/14/09 5:59 p.m.

Being worth any where from 5-15HP per sticker, i think they do

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
1/14/09 6:02 p.m.

Especially when they serve a structural function, replacing rusted body panels. . .

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
1/14/09 6:31 p.m.

No. Please buy more.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/14/09 7:00 p.m.

that reminds me, with a new car hopefully on the way, the R/T will become the auto X beater, time to pull the side molding and slap on some GRM number plates on the rear doors

HappyAndy
HappyAndy Reader
1/14/09 7:05 p.m.

is there a law of diminishing returns on the power gains from grm stickers. if they average 10 hp each, I am going to add at least 50 of them

Racer1ab
Racer1ab New Reader
1/14/09 7:25 p.m.

Does this mean that my idea of a GRM bumper sticker-only paintjob is entirely feasible?

I won't be a glory hog, anyone can use this idea.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
1/14/09 7:29 p.m.

It's actually been done before...

spin_out
spin_out New Reader
1/16/09 8:50 a.m.

with 10 years of challenge under the belt, it would be nice to see an issue of what's been done before. A 10 year in review thingy.

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie Reader
1/16/09 8:58 a.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: It's actually been done before...

If the stickers don't count towards the budget it may be done again. Rattle cans count towards the budget, don't they?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8ICuCWvYjPsWJQkyzcq21y3YExfdBpi1oI0l4h8lhydkGa9zyMQuGEUXZ5ZYqKcN