1 2
Brett_Murphy (Ex-Patrón)
Brett_Murphy (Ex-Patrón) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/3/21 10:16 p.m.

Apparently we're NOT going to the in-laws this weekend, but we have other plans instead.

This has reminded me that I think my helmet is out of code and I have to get another one. I should check on that, stat.

Michael, I'm willing to co-drive with you. Mrs. ShawneeCreek and I need a weekend away anyways. And I'd love to drive your car and help you get better at driving. We've got a few errands to run yet this morning, but we'd probably hit the road after lunch today and break up the drive over today and tomorrow. Let me know if that will work for you and I'll get registered for the autocross.

Game on!!!!

Get registered! 

Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Its been too long.

My number is 828-260-1254 if im not around here.

And car is registered as #13 (naturally)

And just like that, I'm registered as #113. This is going to be fun. I sent you a text so you have my number now too.

This has to be one of the more spontaneous trips I've ever done.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
3/4/21 7:52 a.m.

In reply to ShawneeCreek (Forum Supporter) :

This is spectacular!  I am so jelly of your ability to be spontaneous. This is something I would have done 6 years ago (pre kid.) 

This is going to be FUN!!!

i love hanging with shaun and his wife at the challenge. It'll be good to see them in a more relaxed environment!

John Welsh said:

In reply to ShawneeCreek (Forum Supporter) :

This is spectacular!  I am so jelly of your ability to be spontaneous. This is something I would have done 6 years ago (pre kid.) 

Yeah. Doing it now is good, because we'll be licensed foster parents by the end of March. We just passed our last home visit with the licensing agency. We could have a child under the age of 5 in our house within a month.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n7Bl4IpmBmmOekfNVVYWB1dVaUCmqzg7eYXiAPY59k58YJvJIrRLXMXVFYx2aaFE