Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/7/09 9:38 p.m.

So here's how this will play out. Vito will post a lame-ass attempt at trolling. A few people who don't know his game or don't have anything better to will bat him around a little, then he'll go running off to his troll-buddies to brag about how he 'totally pwned' us. Yeah, Vito, I saw that. I see all the site traffic

The other trollers will then (again) smack him down because his trolling skills are weak, and in a while he'll come back and try again.

I'd delete the account, but it'd be like kicking a dog that's already whimpering.

wherethefmi2000
wherethefmi2000 Reader
1/7/09 9:39 p.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: So here's how this will play out. Vito will post a lame-ass attempt at trolling. A few people who don't know his game or don't have anything better to will bat him around a little, then he'll go running off to his troll-buddies to brag about how he 'totally pwned' us. *Yeah, Vito, I saw that. I see all the site traffic* The other trollers will then (again) smack him down because his trolling skills are weak, and in a while he'll come back and try again. I'd delete the account, but it'd be like kicking a dog that's already whimpering.

:bows:

Carson
Carson HalfDork
1/7/09 9:46 p.m.

Sometimes you have to kick it anyway.

On a "let's look at it on the brighter side of things" point of view, he does read the mag.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
1/7/09 10:33 p.m.

I want to see the lame ass attempt at trolling!

byron12
byron12 New Reader
1/7/09 11:28 p.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote: I want to see the lame ass attempt at trolling!

I am with stupid...."Disclaimer I am nit trying to imply that you really are stupid"

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro New Reader
1/7/09 11:41 p.m.

Here ya go:

Shawn

wherethefmi2000
wherethefmi2000 Reader
1/8/09 12:01 a.m.

I saw it and fully attest to it's lameness, that's certified by the way i'm the king of lame....errrr yeeah you all know what I mean

914Driver
914Driver Dork
1/8/09 5:52 a.m.

If you delete his account he will only return under a new name. A dick is a dick is a dick; call it a duck, but it's a dick.

Tim, I don't know if I should thank you for protecting us from this idiot or bad mouth you for depriving us of the entertainment. Then again there is the GRM PR and reputation to protect.

Dan

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/8/09 7:44 a.m.

I didn't delete it. I'm guessing Vito did.

Anyway, his original post was a pic of the Berzerkeley (hence the title), done up like one of those motivational posters, and it said "Triangulation... GRM has never heard of it"

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/8/09 7:50 a.m.

I wonder if his Girlfriend is studying triangulation with a couple of his friends?

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
1/8/09 8:27 a.m.
Jensenman wrote: I wonder if his Girlfriend is studying triangulation with a couple of his friends?

Oh snap!

914Driver
914Driver Dork
1/8/09 8:39 a.m.
Jensenman wrote: I wonder if his Girlfriend is studying triangulation with a couple of his female friends?

Fixed.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
1/8/09 8:49 a.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: I didn't delete it. I'm guessing Vito did. Anyway, his original post was a pic of the Berzerkeley (hence the title), done up like one of those motivational posters, and it said "Triangulation... GRM has never heard of it"

That's actually kind of funny. I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I was guessing the fact that rollbar tubing is way thicker and larger diameter than your standard frame material allowed some leniency. That and I assumed some effort was being made to call that tube frame a "roll cage" so the car could sneak in under challenge rules.

kreb
kreb GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/8/09 8:55 a.m.

I'm kinda sorry that Vito deleted the original post. If it was worth responding to, it's worth keeping up. If the guy is an asshat, discerning readers will be able to figure it on their own. Now we have a one-way conversation that reads like an inside joke, and we're little the wiser.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
1/8/09 9:10 a.m.

Sweet. For the love sweet baby Jesus, can we have Tard status back now? This is the useless wad of douche napkin that started that whole controversy, right?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/8/09 9:18 a.m.

Kreb, I agree. I'm going to close this one now, since any negligible value it ever had is gone.

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
yVfjCHpZiXrn3W9kgUpyafNeD0bFOM44sPBWnSA5X25iHia2i83rmMDY47nmJq7z