plance1
plance1 SuperDork
1/29/15 8:31 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-KlbvGXgo

I'm sort of kidding. This is one of my favorite cars. Not sure why he was driving it around without the hood being latched but ok...

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/15 8:33 a.m.

When is he going to announce the Willy Wonka deal? You know, you tour his garage and if you don't sell any secrets you get to have it.

Will
Will SuperDork
1/29/15 8:36 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: When is he going to announce the Willy Wonka deal? You know, you tour his garage and if you don't sell any secrets you get to have it.

I've been there. It's pretty cool.

(hope that doesn't count as a secret)

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
1/29/15 8:37 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

" Hey, Daddy, I want an Lotus Elan! I want you to get me an Lotus Elan right away! " --Varucca "Snorklewacker" Salt

plance1
plance1 SuperDork
1/29/15 8:47 a.m.

What can I say, I love Leno. I haven't seen every single road test that he has posted but he seems to be enjoying this car more so on than other vehicles for the personal reasons he states during the video. The other memorable test that sticks out in my mind where he seemed overjoyed was when he drove Steve McQueen's Jaguar. I posted that one on my facebook page and noted that McQueen's ex-wife wrote in her book how amazed she was when the car sold at auction for $147,000 back in the day lol.

I don't think I could ever take the tour of the garage, it would be too overwhelming.

JamesMcD
JamesMcD Dork
1/29/15 8:51 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: In reply to pinchvalve: " Hey, Daddy, *I* want an Lotus Elan! I want you to get me an Lotus Elan right away! " --Varucca "Snorklewacker" Salt

I suppose you also want a "bean feast."

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/29/15 2:51 p.m.

Oh one of those?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eT9AMlTUzFW2Glus6VTjJqft8xtvPMlg8fORroIu6HDE7p8e3Ibcb6675hX2szlT