1 2
ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
1/30/15 12:05 p.m.

I've had three of the "cutest", "most girly" vehicles ever made: Suzuki Samurais. With a spring-over lift, Super Swampers, top and doors off and cut-fenders, I got more girls asking for rides both on and off road than even I could believe.

Sure, one could see a Miata as a sissy-mobile but man it up with extra oomph and choice of wheels and take your wife drifting around an empty parking lot at 40mph with the top down and a mouth full of smoke and see if she's still laughing.

Then tell her to take her poor attitude about cars and screw. It's laughable that women seriously think that holding back sex with their spouse for no reason in today's world is a good long-term strategy.

Sure, my wife thinks I'm crazy with auto-add but our relationship would never be affected by my choice of cars.

Sorry, rant over.

The_Jed
The_Jed UberDork
1/30/15 12:19 p.m.

I have to assume what his wife said was, at least partially, said in jest.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
1/30/15 12:42 p.m.
The_Jed wrote: I have to assume what his wife said was, at least partially, said in jest.

Yes. The 6,4, and 4 month old are more at fault for that one.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
1/30/15 1:01 p.m.

Ok but it sure sounded like a Miata was out of the equation solely because his wife thinks it's (not to her liking, "gay guy car" or similar though process).

If that's the case, well I don't know what to say about that.

Fueled by Caffeine
1/30/15 1:13 p.m.
ebonyandivory wrote: Ok but it sure sounded like a Miata was out of the equation solely because his wife thinks it's (not to her liking, "gay guy car" or similar though process). If that's the case, well I don't know what to say about that.

I am tall and wide.. She think I'd look stupid in it.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
1/30/15 1:35 p.m.

Kinda like I looked at 6'-3" 270lbs in my Samurais and Super Beetle I'll bet.

Fueled by Caffeine
1/30/15 1:45 p.m.
ebonyandivory wrote: Kinda like I looked at 6'-3" 270lbs in my Samurais and Super Beetle I'll bet.

yup.. Now she does want me to purchase an original mini. The only car she will learn to drive stick for.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
1/30/15 1:51 p.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine:

Love em! Couldn't believe when I stood next to one for the first time (semi-ironically after getting out of my "huge" Samurai!)

Roof was about naval-height!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RMsmT1EU3Vicq2m4OoY3E1n9DSJgp0YlB6g462hiCSvu1FbNWL5ARDqpl9JBJSr1