P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/27/08 11:28 a.m.

I just wasted an hour looking at all of the cars in their, and let me tell you the variety and quality is out of this world! GRM should seriously think of a "Readers' Rides" special or something because there are some simply amazing projects in there. Everything from high-dollar modded-to-the-hilt rides :twisted: all the way to a $200 Miata :omg: . Seriously, do yourself a favor and spend some time browsing around! Don't forget to add comments and vote for every car you look at too, it feels good to know SOMEBODY else appreciates the work (because the better half sure doesn't!!! :grin: ) If you haven't added your car(s) yet, please do! I have my current P71 Crown Vic and my FB RX-7 up there now, but I need to get on the ball with adding on the other projects. :cool:

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
5/27/08 11:42 a.m.

I concur. This bunch of nutcase dorks has a very impressive array of vehicles, as might be expected. Top quality (and bottom, as well).

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/27/08 3:39 p.m.

Now you guys have to vote! There's swag up for grabs! :grin:

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/27/08 3:43 p.m.

Yep, swag: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/readers-rides-contest-kinda/605/page1/

MitchellC
MitchellC New Reader
5/27/08 7:30 p.m.

I've tried to add my ride, but it still isn't shown. Do I need to do it in IE, or am I doing something wrong?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/27/08 7:33 p.m.

No, it definitely doesn't depend on any browser. Are you sure you're not getting an error message?

MitchellC
MitchellC New Reader
5/27/08 7:54 p.m.

And this time it magically worked. Cool!

grtechguy
grtechguy Dork
5/27/08 8:43 p.m.

I saw my bike as a featured ride today.

made me :nice:

Wowak
Wowak Dork
5/28/08 1:11 a.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: No, it definitely doesn't depend on any browser. Are you sure you're not getting an error message?

I had to add my car twice before it stuck.

slefain
slefain Dork
5/28/08 7:43 a.m.

Seems I'm the only Oldsmo-nut on the board. Orphan GM marque representin'! Now to find a 50's era Olds 88................

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ivMs8XG5Njj48k9dk2S0zJP0NEySWaffaZYaRIBJQk13KjQzyxDinjNWerymKIiS