1 2
patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/27/11 9:51 p.m.
Derick Freese wrote: I'm following this, because I'd like to import an Accord Aerodeck once they become eligible under the 25 year old rule. 3 more years for the ones I'm looking at.

it is my understanding that stuff is way easier when it hits 25 and most of the red tape and bs would not apply.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
1/27/11 10:41 p.m.
patgizz wrote:
Derick Freese wrote: I'm following this, because I'd like to import an Accord Aerodeck once they become eligible under the 25 year old rule. 3 more years for the ones I'm looking at.
it is my understanding that stuff is way easier when it hits 25 and most of the red tape and bs would not apply.

That's why I'm waiting on it. The car is substantially similar to the other 3 body styles of Accord that were sold here, but I don't want to deal with much crap. The only thing that concerns me is that I want one that came with a B20A EFI motor from the factory, not one that came with any of the A series motors.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy Dork
1/29/11 3:49 a.m.

You poor yanks, I just went for a rip in a 1995 STi Type RA the other day. 2750 pounds, 275hp, dccd, short ratio 5 speed, that thing would KILL a WRX until a fair amount of money had been put into it.

Just curious, has it ever been tried to import a japanland car to Canada, then have it imported to the US? That would seem much easier to me!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GTFOZERaXsY3g3otAr8KKvR58aRpxSHbF3Uw0ME8gVCb6RL8F0c4CqGvJ5wSRQ6T