1 2
84FSP
84FSP SuperDork
11/3/19 3:32 p.m.

El Rabbito brings lots of love in traffic.  V brings lots of confused looks, and that doesn’t sound like a Cadillac comments.

84FSP
84FSP SuperDork
11/3/19 3:33 p.m.

El Rabbito brings lots of love in traffic.  V brings lots of confused looks, and that doesn’t sound like a Cadillac comments.

Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
11/3/19 8:43 p.m.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UberDork
11/4/19 8:57 a.m.

I was sitting in stand still traffic once and the guy in front of me had a "For Sale" sign on his car with his number listed. Texted him "traffic sucks - from the guy behind you." He replied with "Love S2000s! Rad car and yea traffic blows" That was that. 

I have had people follow me in the last Trans Am I owned to ask me about the paint color and wheels. The S2000 gets a lot of love from Miata guys. 

I'll give a thumbs up to people with cool cars but most people these days don't wanna be bothered so that's a decent compromise haha. 

jharry3
jharry3 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/4/19 9:16 a.m.

I was in my 2004 Mazda Speed Miata and noticed a guy behind me in right hand drive car.    He pulls next to me at the next stop sign and we chatted for a minute.

It was a 90's Skyliner he had imported,I asked how he got it and he told me about the 25 year rule on importing foreign cars.  He told old me my MSM was the cleanest one he had seen in a long time. 

I just told him I thought his car was really cool. We each thought the other had a cool car.     The end. 

barefootskater
barefootskater Dork
11/4/19 10:19 a.m.

First thing that came to mind

*i do not own a maroon Golf or a black Saab. 

Saron81
Saron81 Reader
11/4/19 10:43 a.m.

enginenerd
enginenerd Reader
11/4/19 10:45 a.m.

It seems like every time I join the local FB groups (mainly to buy parts for project cars) I always end up getting a photo of my car posted with some "YOHB!!!?" crap. 

I'll usually just wave at somebody with a similar car but I did have a guy in an E30 follow me around as I was running errands in my E30 once. It got really awkward as he made a U-turn to follow me, honked to ensure I had seen him, followed me through the post office drop off line, and then followed me to the grocery store. At that point I was weirded out enough that I just locked the car and scooted inside the store as we was getting out of his car.  So, made a friend? Not so much...unless stalking counts. 

FuzzWuzzy
FuzzWuzzy Reader
11/4/19 10:47 a.m.

Most I've done is wave or give a thumbs up. Maybe when I first got in to cars, I'd say something like, "Cool car!" but that's the extent.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XbRzHJUMDp4evEqnmU20wy4fhKyHmuqemIhxI7dAlJwn7mCbPNGCmILJSCR3a6Ab