1 2
Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
7/8/15 1:30 p.m.
feature_image

Thanks to their limited-production nature, these die-cut "GRM" stickers are usually only found on cars owned by the magazine staff. However, during the month of July, we’re offering them to the general public. The package includes a left side and a right side. Click here to get yours.

Read the rest of the story

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/8/15 1:50 p.m.

The site isn't letting me buy any.

Ed Higginbotham
7/8/15 1:59 p.m.

Dag. Looking into it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Ed Higginbotham
7/8/15 2:00 p.m.

Fixed. Sorry about that.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/8/15 2:52 p.m.

thanks

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Reader
7/8/15 4:03 p.m.

Pfff... 5$ shipping on a 4$ sticker that could be mailed for as little as a postage stamp.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/8/15 5:17 p.m.

Where's the store's shipping policy? The checkout screen doesn't have a "country" option, does that mean US-only?

Ed Higginbotham
7/9/15 7:26 a.m.

You should have selected your country when you first opened the checkout page. It's kind of a funky design. It's on the fix-it list.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/9/15 7:42 a.m.

Ordered!

Ed Higginbotham
7/9/15 8:10 a.m.

In reply to Trackmouse:

It should be $5 total. Maybe there's a display issue. If you were charged $9, shoot me a PM and I can see if we can work a refund.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/9/15 9:05 a.m.

Are these available with "DORK" under the GRM logo?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/9/15 1:19 p.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: You should have selected your country when you first opened the checkout page. It's kind of a funky design. It's on the fix-it list.

Ah yes I selected that. Can the billing and shipping addresses be in different countries though?

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
7/9/15 1:48 p.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: In reply to Trackmouse: It should be $5 total. Maybe there's a display issue. If you were charged $9, shoot me a PM and I can see if we can work a refund.

I saw the same thing yesterday, I tried to order some stickers and my order was $24 including shipping. Looks like it's fixed, today I was able to order the same stickers for $12 shipped.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
7/9/15 2:16 p.m.

I must secretly be a staff member as I have this sticker already on my RX-7.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/9/15 2:38 p.m.

Darn you guys.

I clicked on the stickers just to see what was the what, and noticed I had 3 items in my cart: A back issue, and two white die cut stickers.

I don't know what was in the issue I just ordered, or what I'm going to do with the window stickers but if they were in my cart there must have been something I had in mind...

This was your plan all along, wasn't it

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/9/15 3:40 p.m.
Mazdax605 wrote: I must secretly be a staff member as I have this sticker already on my RX-7.

Not the same sticker. The stickers we just released haven't been available to the public before IIRC. The stickers Ed mentioned are the "GRM" in all caps stickers that you see on our project cars.

These are the same stickers I have on the M3--- see 3/4 window.

ssswitch
ssswitch HalfDork
7/9/15 6:29 p.m.

I dunno, this seems like a trap.

I'll order the sticker and then tomorrow I'll have Ed asking me where my article is.

Ed Higginbotham
7/10/15 7:32 a.m.
ssswitch wrote: I dunno, this seems like a trap. I'll order the sticker and then tomorrow I'll have Ed asking me where my article is.

I need it by monday at 9:00 a.m. sharp.

e46potenza
e46potenza Reader
7/10/15 8:11 a.m.

Ha. Ordered along with a Mitty poster

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/10/15 12:43 p.m.
ssswitch wrote: I dunno, this seems like a trap. I'll order the sticker and then tomorrow I'll have Ed asking me where my article is.

"An." That is an article.

Ordered along with a gross of GRM bumper stickers.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
7/21/15 7:38 p.m.

Should I be concerned that I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation for my order?

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/22/15 12:08 p.m.

In reply to SnowMongoose:

I got mine last week. Two big thick envelopes full of adhesive goodness.

Ed Higginbotham
7/22/15 1:04 p.m.

In reply to SnowMongoose:

Do not be alarmed. I've been told that's normal.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
7/22/15 1:06 p.m.

I got the stickers the other day. Thanks!

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Dork
7/31/15 8:27 p.m.

It's 2124 hrs EDT on the 31st, which I think still counts as July, but the site doesn't seem to want to process my order. I'll try again in the morning, but I'd like to stake my claim to a set.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
riPOppxjRgeuvQUKFLZe26xlypmBU5dWZuzkRW5nHbXGWU1PZwCbbjAB5mOhV7hF