Supercoupe
Supercoupe New Reader
1/18/09 5:15 p.m.

ok, so, my wife says I can go as long as it doesn't cost me anything.

So is anyone up in the NE going, that wants to take their car but doesn't have a way to get it there?

If you want to cover my fuel, tolls, and a minor subsistance for food and lodging, I can haul 2 cars and tools in my enclosed trailer and 3 passengers in my crew cab there and back.

Debbie Brozyna
Debbie Brozyna Assistant to the Publisher
1/20/09 8:57 a.m.

We're offering a real sweet ticket deal for the Mitty this year! The Mitty '09 VIP Package ($99) includes one Super Ticket, good for all three days, VIP and car corral parking, invitations to the HSR party and dinner Friday and Saturday, touring laps Friday and Sunday, exclusive paddock tour led by staff, access to the VIP viewing area with complementary drinks, AND a Classic Motorsports lanyard and VIP pass. If you were to purchase this all separately, it would cost you over $250! We only have 200 VIP Packages available and when they're gone...they're gone.

We're also having a drawing to win a VIP Package which includes two VIP Package tickets (see above), two tickets to the Group 44 dinner Thursday night, lodging at the Holiday Inn Express at Chateau Elan, AND two Classic Motorsports LeMans-inspired jackets. You can get all the event info and enter to win at Classic Motorsports Mitty. (You can also purchase your tickets there too).

We hope to see you there!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Om42aAbvQlt80A9xP3cVj8Y1ETyocW9EQL5GPuiP02eaCxB6MuNbsJ8Ng2zcwQOU