1 2 3
fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 UltraDork
2/10/13 6:35 p.m.

It got Tom Celica in front of the house, but I can't figure out how to link the pic.

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 Dork
2/10/13 7:13 p.m.

Mine. All three beauties were on display:

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/10/13 7:34 p.m.

I kind of like it that they have not come down my road. I wonder if car thieves use this to scope out potential cars to steel. It would save a lot of driving around.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/10/13 10:47 p.m.
dean1484 wrote: I kind of like it that they have not come down my road. I wonder if car thieves use this to scope out potential cars to steel. It would save a lot of driving around.

If they were that smart, they wouldn't be thieves.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
2/10/13 10:59 p.m.

LopRacer
LopRacer HalfDork
2/11/13 6:22 a.m.

Google Street view will probably never get to my street, the last time they tried they didn't even make it to where the paved road stopped, much less the road I live on.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/13 8:00 a.m.
arsine wrote: not me but a street view classic

My sister has a similar truck that she used to park on public streets in San Fran. Whenever she needed the truck to make a trip to the dump, she used to have to roust out the drunk homeless people first! This is why I don't live in a big city.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/13 8:04 a.m.

View Larger Map

Can't see my driveway from the front, but it got the side of the house.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/13 8:29 a.m.

There might never be street view on my part of the planet, but I prefer the privacy anyways. Fun to ogle all your pics though

Enyar
Enyar Reader
2/11/13 8:58 a.m.

My car parked while I'm at work

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/11/13 12:52 p.m.

They've not made it out onto my actual street yet, but the sat view is obviously from the last 6 months or so since it has the Elky's hood in the bed from after pulling the engine. I've been tickled by the sat views of the house for a while, since both the 45-degree and older top-down ones all have the DeLorean in the driveway.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
2/11/13 2:10 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: My sister has a similar truck that she used to park on public streets in San Fran. Whenever she needed the truck to make a trip to the dump, she used to have to roust out the drunk homeless people first!

Be fun to dump some roofing nails or tacks in there one night.

Jerry
Jerry Reader
2/11/13 2:23 p.m.

Thought I'd double check, nothing. My new house still shows the crazy lady's van that I bought it off of, and my old house still shows an empty driveway.

Which is amazing because my ex-wife never seemed to go to work, must have been out shopping.

Conquest351
Conquest351 SuperDork
2/11/13 2:24 p.m.

Street view doesn't show anything at my place. BUT, you can see me cutting the grass. Yes, all 5 acres of it...

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
2/11/13 3:51 p.m.

We live on a corner with our house on one street and shop on another. At the house they picked up my Dodge dually and 944 turbo.....at the shop they picked up an 87 vette, 99 f250 4wd, GMC Casa Grande, and old Jeep trail rig. These pics are from several years ago....the vette, f250, and free Jeep are long gone replaced by other stuff.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/11/13 7:08 p.m.

I can see the house for space but not from the street yet

crankwalk
crankwalk GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/11/13 7:34 p.m.

The most awesome thing I saw: A buddy's old boss has a red Carrera GT and for some reason the inside of Hennesey Porsche in Roswell is on street view and you can see in his car in the showroom.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/11/13 7:39 p.m.

Interesting. Google still has the picture from May 2008 that just happens to have my young daughter on the front porch of my house...

Safari is long gone...

NGTD
NGTD Dork
2/12/13 8:51 a.m.

Mine shows my wife's car and my 98 Explorer that I sold.

Probably should have not sold the truck. It served us well.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/12/13 9:17 a.m.

There's no street view of my house yet, but a few years ago, the satellite view was taken while I was building it. You can clearly see that the roof is covered with plywood, but not shingles yet. I was able to narrow down the time that the photo was taken to within about a four day window.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UberDork
2/12/13 9:18 a.m.

My house is "A". It shows that I am the only guy on the block WITHOUT a pool - well almost......and when my kids tell me "EVERYBODY has a pool".......

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
2/12/13 9:19 a.m.

In reply to Datsun310Guy:

Time to do some pool jumping?

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
2/12/13 10:01 a.m.

Streetview caught my time travelling DiscoII:

Here I am about to follow them into my neighborhood:

But then Go go Disco and...................... :
I'm already home.

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/12/13 10:30 a.m.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/13/13 4:04 a.m.

In reply to m4ff3w:

too bad the blurred part of the Benz isn't at the front, you could've blamed it on exhaust from the BiTurbo.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IDkKfCew44VGCBeUFrGcCJqg6qPibbl3BnLPv2i4i1ye6ZEcE1XslYZU3GdMTu6w