1 2
McGEE524
McGEE524 New Reader
7/19/11 5:27 p.m.

A turbo would be sweet, but I agree with HiTempguy... I'll post some pics of the drivetrain in the morning. I'm swapping out the springs, so I'll have everything more exposed to take pictures of tomorrow. I'm thinking of getting one of those in-line reversing boxes from Quaife. Currently I'm using a starter motor that kicks into a dog to turn the jack shaft. It works, but not well enough to be used frequently or up-hill. Any thoughts? Does anyone have any experience with these?

McGEE524
McGEE524 New Reader
7/19/11 5:32 p.m.

In reply to thestig99:

I was wondering if you were planning on submitting that second photo to Rally America. If not, I would love your permission to do so. Thanks

fastEddie
fastEddie SuperDork
7/19/11 6:04 p.m.

Not to thread-jack but here's a better way to use a turbo 'Busa!

my apologies

AquaHusky
AquaHusky Reader
7/19/11 9:50 p.m.
McGEE524 wrote: A turbo would be sweet, but I agree with HiTempguy... I'll post some pics of the drivetrain in the morning. I'm swapping out the springs, so I'll have everything more exposed to take pictures of tomorrow. I'm thinking of getting one of those in-line reversing boxes from Quaife. Currently I'm using a starter motor that kicks into a dog to turn the jack shaft. It works, but not well enough to be used frequently or up-hill. Any thoughts? Does anyone have any experience with these?

I know I've mentioned this before. But, GRM had an article about this very subject with the Berzerkley. I see it had busted, but it should give you a starting point?

I hotlinkt from ourselves.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
a3RRO61IuJZw4jVYSHjmrZDrCNeSHyx9dHh2V6Ppz8mh2nLuHvBtJ886D9vXZRZN