Ryed
Ryed New Reader
5/30/18 12:38 p.m.

Hello GRM Community, We all know that motorsports face a continual uphill challenge in current times (pun intended).

The State of Vermont is re-drafting the long-term plan for various uses at the Mt. Philo State Park. The Sports Car Club of Vermont has been running the Historic Mt. Philo Hillclimb every year since 1975.  That may come to a screeching halt if we cannot convince the State to allow the annual event to continue.

The SCCV and New England Hillclimb Series (NEHA) are both very much grass roots motorsports organizations. Competitors actively help their competition repair their cars at events to help their fellow drivers get back on the hill.

If you have just a few minutes to spare, please check out the petition and consider signing. Unfortunately, the time is short, and we have until June 1, 2018 to submit the results.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mt. Philo Petition

B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/30/18 1:33 p.m.

DONE! Glad to help

Ryed
Ryed New Reader
5/30/18 2:19 p.m.

In reply to B13Birk :

Thank You!!!

Ryed
Ryed New Reader
5/30/18 2:24 p.m.
mith612
mith612 Reader
5/30/18 2:26 p.m.

Done, and I intend to make it up there this year to spectate

Ryed
Ryed New Reader
5/30/18 2:36 p.m.

In reply to mith612 :

We hope there is one this year! I'll be in the white VW Golf #719, please come say hi.

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/30/18 6:09 p.m.

Signed.

RyanGreener
RyanGreener New Reader
5/30/18 7:04 p.m.

Signed just because its important to try and keep any motorsports alive :)

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/30/18 7:38 p.m.

This makes me sad,  both as a former president of the SCCV,  a dedicated car enthusiast, and fan of Vermont. I've signed and shared. Fingers crossed we can keep this going. As miserable as the weather can be on hill climb weekend it still beats a day doing yard work. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DRSFU7Zp05nbOfarHWVUzAuJJm4xUguv84enP7dILNj1lveDTwmzspXwHnJIUIz3