1 ... 13 14 15
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/24 11:49 p.m.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) MegaDork
8/23/24 7:33 a.m.

That's going to be hard to seal and paint with the engine in there. If you look at both motor mounts, one needs to be redone, the bolt doesn't go all the way through. Might be time to pull it. 

Patrick
8/23/24 12:07 p.m.

I'm gonna need help for that, and the driveshaft needs to come out to do the rear gears anyway. 

Patrick
8/23/24 9:14 p.m.

Other side in means we have a firewall!

Patrick
8/24/24 8:21 p.m.

Rear of body tied to chassis 

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
9/2/24 1:56 p.m.

Bwaahahaha !!!

preach
preach GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/2/24 2:02 p.m.

Looking fantastic!

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
9/8/24 4:38 p.m.

Patrick is making significant progress and it looks killer.

Patrick
9/8/24 10:39 p.m.
DeadSkunk  (Warren)
9/9/24 7:40 a.m.

If anyone is wondering about the flares, they were purchased off the internet and are the second most expensive item in the build after the engine. We're OK on budget and I want the car to look the part. I was going to make patterns and try building them on the cheap, but we're good this way and it's more expedient.

Patrick
9/9/24 10:26 a.m.

March isn't as far off as it seems

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/9/24 10:35 a.m.
Patrick said:

March isn't as far off as it seems

Don't remind me....

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
9/10/24 7:42 a.m.

Pat has been showing me little bits and pieces of this amazing project so I finally decided to snoop around and find the whole thread. Warren, you've built an amazing project and I hope as time progresses your health continues to improve, I would love to meet you in person sometime and talk shop.

Patrick, you already know my appreciation of you for being a wonderful person, it brings me joy to see you help out others like this.

Come hell or high water, I will make it to see this at the 2025 challenge, I already told Patrick but if there's any parts in my V8 Nissan stuff/odds and ends that can help assist, let me know! 

Keep on rocking y'all,

Kuma

Patrick
9/12/24 8:52 a.m.

Must mention that the rear flares went as well as they did because Bradley came to lend an extra set of hands and eyes to get them held and tacked and looking right side to side. This body has led a rough life and symmetry took a bit of persuading to some metal that had 1/4" of filler before we started

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/12/24 11:32 a.m.
Patrick said:

Must mention that the rear flares went as well as they did because Bradley came to lend an extra set of hands and eyes to get them held and tacked and looking right side to side. This body has led a rough life and symmetry took a bit of persuading to some metal that had 1/4" of filler before we started

Those look incredible! 

1 ... 13 14 15

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
meDH2WAUfCSBg8VK4SXkR7VuSh3Pr4aBbtHNVUQJKHctrQQWt53O17ZNmNdzuZdo