1 2
captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/26/15 1:53 p.m.

In reply to EvanB:

no title There's a pair of $500 323s a day trip away from me. If that Columbus car had a title I'd be up there on Sunday.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/26/15 1:56 p.m.
EvanB wrote:
captdownshift wrote: rallycross it and once the body gets too torn up, get a cheap BG 323 and swap the BP, G series, rear subframe with hubs/disc brakes over into the 323. should still only be in $500 on the 323.
Like this? http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4903373970.html Something seems strange about that though.

If that had a title and that first pic was legit, i'd be on my way.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man Reader
2/26/15 2:02 p.m.

What about stage rally?

captdownshift
2/26/15 2:04 p.m.

This protégé's body is even cleaner yet. Careful you'll going to have me suggesting that if we pull the BP and rear subframe bits and brakes and if you want the chassis for your project to make the drive with a trailer.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/26/15 2:10 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote:
EvanB wrote:
captdownshift wrote: rallycross it and once the body gets too torn up, get a cheap BG 323 and swap the BP, G series, rear subframe with hubs/disc brakes over into the 323. should still only be in $500 on the 323.
Like this? http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4903373970.html Something seems strange about that though.
If that had a title and that first pic was legit, i'd be on my way.

Yea I don't think any of those pictures are legit.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/26/15 2:11 p.m.
captdownshift wrote: This protégé's body is even cleaner yet. Careful you'll going to have me suggesting that if we pull the BP and rear subframe bits and brakes and if you want the chassis for your project to make the drive with a trailer.

A Subframe-less tub would be acceptable. If it had a title.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
2/26/15 2:13 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote:
captdownshift wrote: This protégé's body is even cleaner yet. Careful you'll going to have me suggesting that if we pull the BP and rear subframe bits and brakes and if you want the chassis for your project to make the drive with a trailer.
A Subframe-less tub would be acceptable. If it had a title.

Wash wash wash, scrub scrub scrub, then you swap the nose- that's how we get a title for, the lonely protege..... (imagine the land of oz song)

captdownshift
2/26/15 2:20 p.m.

i'll get to work on the title (legit) then see if going the parts car route is needed.

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/26/15 2:43 p.m.

In reply to captdownshift:

emailing you

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/26/15 3:39 p.m.

Shotgun?

captdownshift
2/26/15 3:42 p.m.

In reply to Ojala:

thank you I'll definitely get the info to you

stan_d
stan_d Dork
2/26/15 4:14 p.m.

Are you near Indiana ? I have a person that i get titles for cars without titles. $150

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/26/15 4:52 p.m.

Bonded titles are fairly common to "fix" titles in these situations and shouldnt be more than about $75 to get from an insurance agent. County tax assessor title hearings are also available, but are not universal, are highly dependent on the policy of the individual county tax assessor, and unfortunately you usually have to "be somebody what knows somebody". If the vin is standard then thats all you need, but if the vehicle has been rebuilt or the vin is non-standard then you will likely need an inspection done by your local law enforcement.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bSnSi0yA7YGotNhjhttAPvVWiQdO15AKm4B26eC6pu56BD0kZVu2wytyFKJs8Sw7