1 2 3
confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
9/30/13 9:05 p.m.
fidelity101 wrote: a 1000 miles of grime? yikes, what was the MPG on that beast for that trip? lol

It was mostly bugs. It cleaned right off. Almost 23 miles per gallon. It can probably do better. Heck, that's on par with the IS300.

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath Dork
10/1/13 9:30 a.m.
Congrats, let us know how the first autocross/roadcourse/rallycross goes!

Hi, my name is Ben. I have done many good things. As a representative of the karmic forces of the world, I would formally request you use your Viper and make this particular gigglegasm a reality.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
10/1/13 1:02 p.m.
confuZion3 wrote:
fidelity101 wrote: a 1000 miles of grime? yikes, what was the MPG on that beast for that trip? lol
It was mostly bugs. It cleaned right off. Almost 23 miles per gallon. It can probably do better. Heck, that's on par with the IS300.

My mazda 2 did that mpg with smaller diameter (than stock) winter wheels/roof rack/strong wind/80mph cruise set.

kudos to you sir!

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
10/1/13 1:31 p.m.

Congrats for making your dream come true!

I remember back in the late 90's when I was in high school, a friend worked at a local racing shop. One of their regular customers had a real early Viper RT/10 with modifications that at the time was the fastest Viper in the country. A lot of the times we went to visit him, it was there getting something tweaked or installed. A lot of drool exited my mouth staring at that red Viper. I still want one.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WY5HnOgwKruv9AZtSUzH4FjGk6r1CklrwyrazI9uCpBiPEjQ1jklxNEoVffYdCjs