1 2 3
belteshazzar
belteshazzar SuperDork
4/26/10 4:59 p.m.
rmarkc wrote:
SlickDizzy wrote: Photobucket
There is just so much win in this pic. Somebody p-shop in a Miata, an E30 and a P71 and it will be the ultimate GRM picture.

eh?

rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
4/26/10 6:41 p.m.
belteshazzar wrote: eh?

eh...not enough Rustoleum

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
4/26/10 8:02 p.m.

I was in Colorado over the weekend, saw more 80s Subarus than I've seen in years.

I'm craving another Stupidroo.

Per

belteshazzar
belteshazzar SuperDork
4/26/10 9:24 p.m.
rmarkc wrote:
belteshazzar wrote: eh?
eh...not enough Rustoleum

funny you should say... The whole left side of that e30 was rustoleum

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
4/26/10 10:44 p.m.

In Orafino, ID, I saw 12 running BRATs. They were all the same oxidized red, oddly enough.

924guy
924guy Dork
4/27/10 8:25 a.m.

HOOPER!

The things on the bed rails are step bars , to make it easier to jump out of the moving vehicle

81gtv6
81gtv6 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/27/10 9:22 a.m.

Hooper is a fun movie, stupid but fun.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
5/2/10 8:26 a.m.

That's the movie where Burt Reynolds 180's the car at 60 mph and throws it in reverse so he can hand a beer to a driver in the car next to him in motion.

Also the one where a stunt man lays down a motorcycle to slide under a moving tractor trailer crossing through an intersection. Great stunts (but yes, stupid movie).

White_and_Nerdy
White_and_Nerdy Reader
5/2/10 8:59 a.m.
924guy wrote:
HOOPER! The things on the bed rails are step bars , to make it easier to jump out of the moving vehicle

I thought they were beer holders....

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed HalfDork
5/2/10 12:22 p.m.
Jay wrote:
SlickDizzy wrote: My girlfriend loves it to death, she sent this to me with a "safety first" warning today:
WTF goes through the minds of these numbskulls?

Apparently way too much beer. As a side note .....looks like a Chrysler Cordoba riding in the next lane complete with the obligatory vinyl landau roof and probably Corinthian leather inside. Love those period pics!

SillyImportRacer
SillyImportRacer Reader
5/3/10 5:01 a.m.

Since the ZAV thread started, I've been wanting a Brat. It would be a great FAZAV.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xt93wfjjo0M0L7G5wvi1ksuH7NL9eSXGFlmz3UFP8ozy9kBIvVAGIWEpNkm48br1