1 2
alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
3/28/17 12:35 p.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote: Could not get a good photo of it as it was too dark and all I had was a cell phon, but I spotted what appeared to be a large prototype Cadillac in swirly plastic wrap on I-75 between Valdosta and Macon on the way back from Lights Out. About the only time I'd seen one on the road. Not sure what one would have been testing there as it wasn't a particularly hot day; maybe they were making a round-the-US durability trek.

Probably on their way back from cold weather testing in Florida. Few do hot weather work there, anymore, as the humidity isn't as big a problem as much as the raw heat in Arizona can give.

Yes, I did say cold testing in Florida.

as far as I know, our calibrators still work out of Dillon, as it's best central location for altitude testing. But that's not really high enough anymore, thanks to some markets in China. The Condo we rented offered us tickets to A-Basin, but we could not find the specific office to get them. Oh, well.

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/28/17 5:21 p.m.

Ate lunch in Leadville, CO today and saw camo'd car drive by. Couldn't identify.

It was was one of those crossovers shaped like all the other crossovers.

And since I was in CO, no, I didn't inhale.

thedanimal
thedanimal Reader
3/29/17 7:46 a.m.
skierd wrote: Parked at the Mariott downtown. Some sort of new Lincoln? Or Audi? Fuel tank door is labeled gasoline only

Definitely a new Genesis. Instead of the Equus, Hyundai has moved on to Genesis as their flagship luxury brand. The interesting thing on this car is the use of the Equus logo on the steering wheel.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
skq92nxYfpOJQbEJMBZFEssDYTz4jStY94otw9znuhBBtLc0OVSxAOEvEMTkGqLB