1 2
Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/21/12 12:36 p.m.
chuckles wrote: I dunno...should look pretty cool when they get it painted.

You mean it's not?

jstein77
jstein77 Dork
6/21/12 12:36 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I don't understand.... I mean..... what could possibly motivate a person to do something like this? Did he have the rear end of said grand am, the front of that olds, and the international cab just laying around?

Exactly. He wrecked his Grand Am, had an old pickup on blocks in the back, and was able to steal the nose off of his neighbor's Olds while he wasn't looking. Well, he had to have something to drive, right?

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/21/12 12:37 p.m.
failboat wrote: Yeah. I mean why the hell didnt he camino-ize it? Talk about a facepalm.

Why do you think there's no bed?

...it's on the back of an ACVW.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/21/12 1:17 p.m.

I've stopped wondering if I've seen it all, and started wondering if I've seen too much.

NOHOME
NOHOME HalfDork
6/21/12 1:24 p.m.

Made you guys look!

To some people, ANY attention is good, and this thing is gonna get some. Its hard to ignore. Plus, ya gotta admire out of the box thinking, makes for a more interesting planet.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
6/21/12 1:25 p.m.

16vCorey
16vCorey UberDork
6/21/12 1:46 p.m.
mtn wrote:
alex wrote: I've said it before, I'll say it again: for the good of humanity, some people just need to have their tools taken away.
This has double meaning.

And they both apply.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
6/21/12 2:05 p.m.

Well, at least it makes me feel better about my body work skills.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Dork
6/21/12 9:13 p.m.
Ian F wrote:
Duke wrote: Sort of like this, but completely devoid of any rationality or sense of purpose:
Umm... maybe he needed more head room? (hey -- I'm grasping here...)

Yeah, that's the only thing that crossed my mind also. Is there a giant around that needs a car with lots of head room that isn't a convertible?

BBsGarage
BBsGarage HalfDork
6/21/12 10:49 p.m.

Just needs a little red colored duct tape, it'll be just fine.

blueafro
blueafro New Reader
6/21/12 11:33 p.m.

I'd paint that with glittery orange boat paint and put it on chrome dish wheels and rock the crap out of it. I'd never go to a movie or a bowling alley or a barbecue without rolling up in my amazing truckcar. I'd have to add a horn that played Dixie or "Sweet Home Alabama" or something. And maybe some replica DeSoto fins.

Good thing it's hundreds of miles away from me and I have to work the next two weekends.

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter UltraDork
6/21/12 11:44 p.m.

That's so bad the defensive mechanisms in my brain are refusing to let me see it as anything but a bad photoshop job.

spnx
spnx Reader
6/22/12 1:53 a.m.
blueafro wrote: Good thing it's hundreds of miles away from me and I have to work the next two weekends.

I think you'll find it's still for sale after two weeks... Waiting for you.

Luke
Luke UberDork
6/22/12 5:57 a.m.

In this photo it looks like the truck is eating the car.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/22/12 6:57 a.m.

Needs a tow-hook out back.

Will
Will Dork
6/22/12 10:51 a.m.

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
6/22/12 11:12 a.m.
eastsidemav wrote: Nice comments, especially the "Human Centipede trailer" one...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cMc6KFDYJgiLe58qGTOsWJj7IjfBvgaRTGmEuQ1Ctxf7mrw5HehMKYmrzlZSdlnv