1 2 3
Tom1200
Tom1200 UberDork
4/20/23 11:09 p.m.

In reply to NOHOME :

I could be a BOT and not even know it........I seem to cause chaos early and often.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/20/23 11:16 p.m.
NOHOME said:

So, I gotta ask.

Now that this AI Chat TPG  invasion stuff has been brought up, is there, like,  going to be a Grassroots  Touring Test?

Cause, you know, I do wonder about a few of y'alls Eh?

Pete

If there's going to be one, I propose that's it's a Grand Turing test.

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
4/20/23 11:32 p.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane :

Walked into that one did I not?!

1SlowVW
1SlowVW Dork
4/21/23 7:48 a.m.
Tom1200 said:

In reply to NOHOME :

I could be a BOT and not even know it........I seem to cause chaos early and often.

Were you programmed not to know?

I for one am a serious adult human. 

Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
4/21/23 8:21 a.m.

Spotted during preseason testing.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
4/21/23 9:16 a.m.
Don Fip said:

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

"While Teslas are known for their impressive acceleration and performance, they may not be the best choice for autocross racing due to their weight and handling characteristics.

Where did you find that quote and has that person ever seen a Model 3 Performance autocross?

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/21/23 9:45 a.m.
ProDarwin said:
Don Fip said:

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

"While Teslas are known for their impressive acceleration and performance, they may not be the best choice for autocross racing due to their weight and handling characteristics.

Where did you find that quote and has that person ever seen a Model 3 Performance autocross?

No. No they have not. It's a computer!

/cue image of Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson trying to destroy an OG iMac.

Don Fip
Don Fip GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/21/23 9:47 a.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

That was the output when i asked ChatGPT "is a tesla good at autocross racing?"  My bad for not being specific enough.

Here's what is says specifically about the Model 3 Performance:

"is a tesla model 3 performance good at autocross racing?"

"The Tesla Model 3 Performance can be a good option for autocross racing due to its impressive acceleration and handling capabilities. However, as with any car, it has both pros and cons to consider.

Pros:

1. Impressive acceleration: The Tesla Model 3 Performance can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.1 seconds, which is faster than most cars in its class. This can be a significant advantage in autocross racing, where quick acceleration and speed are important.
  2. Good handling: The Model 3 Performance has a low center of gravity due to the placement of its battery pack, which helps improve its handling and cornering ability.
  3. Adjustable suspension: The Model 3 Performance has an adjustable suspension system that can be customized to suit your driving style and track conditions.
  4. Regenerative braking: The Model 3 Performance's regenerative braking system can help you slow down quickly and maintain control during tight turns.

Cons:

1. Weight: The Model 3 Performance is a relatively heavy car, which can make it more difficult to handle in tight turns and corners.
  2. Battery life: Autocross racing can be demanding on a car's battery, and the Model 3 Performance's range can be significantly reduced during extended periods of hard driving.
  3. Limited aftermarket support: The Model 3 is still a relatively new car, and there may be limited aftermarket support for performance upgrades and modifications.

In summary, the Tesla Model 3 Performance can be a good option for autocross racing due to its impressive acceleration, handling, and adjustable suspension system. However, its weight and battery life may be disadvantages in certain situations, and there may be limited aftermarket support for performance upgrades. Ultimately, the decision to use a Model 3 Performance for autocross racing will depend on your personal preferences and needs."

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
4/21/23 9:59 a.m.

Oh, haha.  I didn't realize the Telsa reference was from ChatGPT also.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/21/23 10:06 a.m.
Tom1200 said:

In reply to NOHOME :

Driven5
Driven5 UberDork
4/21/23 10:59 a.m.
TequalsRxF said:

Do I have a perfectly defined plan?  No! That's why I came here. 

A perfectly defined plan is far less important than a well defined objective. Without that, there's not much else for this thread to do but devolve into childish nonsense.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.

Tom1200
Tom1200 UberDork
4/21/23 11:00 a.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Great..............my wife's probably a fem-bot; does this mean we're no longer an interracial couple? IF we're bots, then we simply are the same thing with different paint schemes............I'm so confused.

Driven5
Driven5 UberDork
4/21/23 11:07 a.m.

In reply to Tom1200 :

I don't know... But this brings a whole new meaning to the term non-binary.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/21/23 12:46 p.m.

Model 3 drift missle?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
4/21/23 2:26 p.m.
yupididit said:

Model 3 drift missle?

Certainly an option. I have ice raced a SR Model 3 RWD.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/21/23 3:15 p.m.
Tom1200 said:

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Great..............my wife's probably a fem-bot; does this mean we're no longer an interracial couple? IF we're bots, then we simply are the same thing with different paint schemes............I'm so confused.

But what if you're like a robo-butler and she's more like an anthropomorphic attack helicopter?

Tom1200
Tom1200 UberDork
4/21/23 4:09 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

Hey people put Chevy engines in Fords so why not...................sure it's morally wrong but Love Vigilantes could be our theme song.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qr6CYfN11SlQZJQ2g7t1R6ElagI8JNZczgPj25i9gIPyiNFm9Cp9GfOAJNsodJ0Q