1 2 3
moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
10/3/14 2:38 p.m.

In reply to FSP_ZX2:

I actually need a pair of those to wear in a friend's wedding next week.

mr2peak
mr2peak GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/4/14 1:54 a.m.

Don't give them responsibilities!

Where do you live? There's a guy in the Bay Area who rents Ninja 250 race bikes. A whole season with everything paid for is $3500. Get them together for a season of racing! The dude who lives 2000 miles away can have plane tickets to watch the races haha

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 Dork
10/4/14 6:41 a.m.

Yeah, getting your groomsmen a gift that has good memories is more effective than an item, like a car. People cherish the fun and unique things that they did more than stuff, because we have an unlimited desire for things, and things can get boring, especially if some of them didn't happen to want a Miata. So, getting them a track day, exotics racing, or kart racing are by far the best present to give them, in the motorsports avenue.

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
10/4/14 1:00 p.m.

when did this idea of buying the groomsmen gifts come from? the only "gift" i think i would ever give anyone in my wedding would be to pay for their tux rentals..

but if someone is giving away cars, i'd be willing to be in their wedding... even if i don't know them, and even if i don't want or like that particular model of car..

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DtVfXODjHfzGMDdMjxRugTWGQn9kmWiUhMiThSlRKnb4gVV400WaXCHzvCQjkRoI