1 ... 3 4 5
Brett_Murphy (Forum Patrón)
Brett_Murphy (Forum Patrón) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/10/20 10:05 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C (Forum Supporter) :

Give me $30k, and I'll make you a burrito.

Seriously, though- making a burrito with certain cuts of tuna in Japan could easily run you $30k. I'm also guessing that using wagyu beef, truffles, saffron and other expensive ingredients can get you there fairly easily.

Me? Some of the best burritos I've had have run $8, come with a drink and can last two meals. You just have to be willing to go to places that aren't "nice."  Me? I think those places are the best.

scottmartin49
scottmartin49 New Reader
4/14/20 9:27 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I get it; you've got a 'rep' you're trying to maintain, but I hereby proclaim you "King Peckerhead".

Let all who follow you suffer appropriately.

dculberson (Forum Supporter)
dculberson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/14/20 9:42 p.m.

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/14/20 9:58 p.m.

I hope he keeps posting because it's an enjoyable diversion.

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/15/20 2:12 a.m.
scottmartin49 said:

I get it; you've got a 'rep' you're trying to maintain, but I hereby proclaim you "King Peckerhead".

The rep Keith maintains around here is being logical and knowledgable  and literally one of the nicest and most supportive members on the forum. 

Attempting to call Keith out will continue to make you less friends around here, and continues to show your own true colors and total inability to face reality. 

Seriously, if you lay off on this and want to be a lurker or semi active and productive part of the forum going forward you can do that. But I expect your antics are really taking you down a path to a resolution you're not going to like. 

So in short..... 

CHILL OUT

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
4/15/20 2:32 a.m.
scottmartin49 said:

If you're going to wait several months between posts, and display such a loose grip on reality. Please quote the post you're replying to so we have a remote chance of figuring out what the hell you're on about.

Thanks,

03Panther
03Panther Reader
4/15/20 2:51 a.m.
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) said

If you're going to wait several months between posts, and display such a loose grip on reality. Please quote the post you're replying to so we have a remote chance of figuring out what the hell you're on about.

Thanks,

Nah, its just as much fun to read him making a fool of his (or her!) self without knowing what he/her/"it"? is talking about. Nothing else has made much sense....

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/15/20 7:40 a.m.

Last year I thought this guy was just angry, now I honesty believe he's just being a troll to wind us up while in lockdown.  Have any of the mods reached out via direct message and asked him to tone it the F down?  I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been banned yet.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/15/20 10:09 a.m.

If you are all peckerheads, I would be proud to be the king :)

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/15/20 12:35 p.m.

I think under the current circumstances, he has not been banned since we all need the entertainment.

Keith as apparently I am one of the many peckerheads, I say "all hail the King!"

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/15/20 12:57 p.m.

In reply to dherr (Forum Supporter) :

I have no intention though, of kneeling before him.angry

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
4/15/20 1:22 p.m.

So I'm just catching this one..... Let me get this straight... someone is upset because their english ford escape (pronounced eh-SCA-pay) had 2 engines, a trans and other trash replaced to the tune of $30k and claims its the best thing since sliced bread? Interesting. I mean I havent seen one on the road in years but sure why not. 

Also, I prefer to be referred to as a Richard cranium. I'm an upscale pecker head. 

Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter)
Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) Dork
4/15/20 1:30 p.m.

You guys must be bored since you're engaging this guy.

I just nod my head silently "cool story bro", and go on with it.

Besides, I drive a Landcruiser so I don't have such problems. 

boulder_dweeb
boulder_dweeb Reader
4/15/20 7:36 p.m.

Hey! Mr Freelander! We miss u. Please come back and insult us. U are a FUN guy!

#peckerheads

Rog

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G8vLdnNAHAgT1M0SZvVotVgiyFUZnA3YhbeNMem3BcafTT6AnYzk3EHVnOlTotSs