cvfab
cvfab New Reader
3/25/21 9:49 a.m.

I'm in the early stages of designing a full tube chassis street legal car that won't be based off of any particular thing. So I'm starting with a blank canvas. I don't have any constraints as far as cockpit layout. In order to continue the design process I need to narrow down what seats I'll be using so I don't have figment issues. 

I'd like to be able to see/set in some of the different seats that are on the market before purchasing and having to deal with return shipping etc. I'm in south central KY about 60 miles from Bowling Green. I can't find anyone within a 6hr drive that has aftermarket seats on hand. Gridlife is coming to NCM in a few weeks, does anyone know if they will have vendor booths setup? Particularly ones that will have seats on display. if not I planned on walking around and talking to some car owners at gridlife and seeing if they would even let me set in them. I really hate to impose on people like that but I'm getting desperate. I need to find some seats that are going to suit me so I can continue with this build.

Im 6'2-6'3 240lbs, I'm looking for comfort over everything, style would be second, followed by price. I plan on cruising/2-3 hr trips in this car and autoX. if anyone knows of any dealers in the ky/in/tn region of the country that has a decent amount of seats on display at there store please lmk! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z9czC6ehJErzMpbupm3TjHd7ZU031U778dZDJxSzB79XuOsfQ8nmaDMJaMmFQwFS