1 2 3 4 5 6
Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/24/08 4:52 p.m.
fastclown wrote: Salanis, I think Crabhill was trying to say you don't have any mechanical skills. I know for a fact that he won't knock/judge anybody for their sexual preference, before he started dating his now wife, he used to date one of my sheep. Watching the 2 of them cutting my yard was so much fun. They used to have so much fun together, he used to call her "baaaaashful" then a woman got in the way, the sheep died of loneliness and my grass is 2' tall.

Yeah, well I'll show him. I'll totally knit a better seat cover than he could EVER weld!

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/24/08 4:58 p.m.

Watch it Mike, PETA (People for Exploiting Tasty Animals) might take offense that you are yard grazing your livestock instead of placing them in a feeder line before whacking them with a hammer.

CRABILL
CRABILL New Reader
7/24/08 5:14 p.m.

Man, I miss baaaaaashful.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/24/08 5:29 p.m.

That's more like it.

Margie

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/24/08 5:41 p.m.
fastclown wrote: 2 years of a car that didn't run. That's kind of like bringing a car that doesn't run, oh, but the first year it was more like not bringing the car that doesn't run. Awesome!

The Clown didn't just smack someone for spending 2 years building a car, did he??

Is this the same Clown who earned an "I got beat by a Yugo" button for his outstanding performance on the autox in '06 in someone else's car, only to follow it up with a complete no-show in '07?? Hasn't the Minsuds been expected at the Challenge for 4 consecutive years?

Geez!

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/24/08 5:46 p.m.

Salanis:

Your opinion of this car is as off as your perspective on Denny Crabill.

This car was in fact originally built to be a Challenge winner. Then Guido decided he liked chrome and young babes too much.

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/24/08 6:24 p.m.

Well, the clown wouldn't want to miss out on latest/greatest automotive craze! Wait....

Besides, Guidipie needed a way to divert attention from his child-labor camp. Er, I mean Kid's clown camp Palooza! Though now that the car has been built, perhaps his "midget" workers can tend to the yard work. Really, I'm sure his neighbors (the ones that haven't been silenced yet) are none too happy about the shabby appearance of the yard and of his "midget" workers. Hopefully the workers won't find anything more than a few dead, red-haired sheep wearing makeup and rubber noses. Nothing too be concerned about, he was just ah testing finishes on.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/24/08 9:52 p.m.

this thread gets weirder and weirder.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
7/24/08 10:55 p.m.

Thank you thank you thank you.

The new board is now complete, becuase Denny and the Clown talking smack again. My wife is again wondering what is a matter with me becuase I am giggling. I feel as if the universe is right again.

I propose a bet. Someone at GRM HQ sets up two paypal accounts. We bet a dollar or more based on what we think would win, the Berzerkly or the Minissan. At the end of the Challenge the balance of both account goes to a charity of Denny or Guido's choice.

Hell, for that matter I'll do it if I get some kinda blessing/endorsement from the parties involved.

I got $10 burning a hole in my paypal acount right now, and I would bet it goes to good cause win or lose.

If both of these titans or coming, I gotta find a car, becuase I am making that long drive.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Reader
7/24/08 11:43 p.m.
Salanis wrote: Quit hatin'. Unless you've put the same level of time and effort into designing and fabricating a machine, STFU. That machine does not appear to have been engineered to win a $200x challenge. I doubt it's purpose built to outrun everything on a drag strip or stomp all comers on track, or around pylons. That does appear to be a really sweet machine that can probably go like stink, be nimble around turns, appears to have creature comforts (nice stereo), and definitely turns heads in a creative, timeless, and tasteful way. The fit and finish looks fantastic. It appears to do a great job of balancing form and function, and although not in the $200x range, almost certainly cost less than a lot of other vehicles.

This post brought me LOLs

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/25/08 6:08 a.m.
Mental wrote: Thank you thank you thank you. The new board is now complete, becuase Denny and the Clown talking smack again. My wife is again wondering what is a matter with me becuase I am giggling. I feel as if the universe is right again. I propose a bet. Someone at GRM HQ sets up two paypal accounts. We bet a dollar or more based on what we think would win, the Berzerkly or the Minissan. At the end of the Challenge the balance of both account goes to a charity of Denny or Guido's choice. Hell, for that matter I'll do it if I get some kinda blessing/endorsement from the parties involved. I got $10 burning a hole in my paypal acount right now, and I would bet it goes to good cause win or lose. If both of these titans or coming, I gotta find a car, becuase I am making that long drive.

Love it! Great post, couldn't agree more!

John Brown
7/25/08 7:17 a.m.

Chris this is a great idea. Margie/Tim/Tommy ( ) can you guys do this?

slefain
slefain Dork
7/25/08 8:02 a.m.

I still want the obligatory picture of 8 clowns getting out of this thing....

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
7/25/08 8:20 a.m.

I'm game for the paypal idea! But that means that Denny would have to come down to drive the Turderkley. I don't think he's crazy enough to drive that thing at speed and deal with the embarrassment. If he does come, I think we should put Per in a sheep costume and have paypal bets on whether Denny can catch him.

John Brown
7/25/08 8:25 a.m.

Which brings back Per-ba the great

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/25/08 8:30 a.m.

But will he be wearing whisky flavoured condoms whilst chasing Per-ba??

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
7/25/08 9:19 a.m.
John Brown wrote: Chris this is a great idea. Margie/Tim/Tommy ( ) can you guys do this?

I couldn't, but Tommy probably could figure it out. And it's a project that fits wonderfully into the DOC (Dept. of Crap).

Okay, we're out of the office on a family trip next week. We'll chat more about this when we get back.

Margie

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/25/08 9:21 a.m.

Rolling Stones sang---" Hey you, get off of my cloud"

Scottish Farmer says "Hey McCloud, get off of my Ewe!"

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
7/25/08 9:38 a.m.

And Guido, leave me out of your fantasies.

CRABILL
CRABILL New Reader
7/25/08 10:07 a.m.

Mike, for a "anti-drug" clown you sure sound like you been spending your share of time hittin ye old crack pipe.

wheels777
wheels777 HalfDork
7/25/08 10:24 a.m.

Mike, you're disgusting.

John Brown
7/25/08 10:26 a.m.

With the lack of replys to Andrews comment, would you say Mike was sheepish about continuing the subject?

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/25/08 10:30 a.m.

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
7/25/08 10:32 a.m.

Good point Denny, imagine what I would be like if I did do drugs/drank

Before this betting fund raiser goes any further, is the Turderkley actually going to be there ready to run wide open, or is it just going to sit under the tent again? When the mag commits that it'll be there and challenge Minissan, I'll start a page on my site with the details and pics of both. We can use my paypal and I can print out the results and bring them. I can hear Denny now doing the way in advance rain dance.... "If it rains again I have a chance to win again with a 16 second run...."

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/25/08 10:36 a.m.
fastclown wrote: I'm game for the paypal idea! But that means that Denny would have to come down to drive the Turderkley.

why would Denny have to drive?

1 2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Df41a8d6BJY9812DsmAnvpTNLwBz3jWldeIpbGGOAQ4LRkjcIeeblloVXzEuQKVm