1 ... 4 5 6
Mental
Mental SuperDork
8/2/08 12:41 a.m.
fastclown wrote: "haven't had it dyno'd yet" I can't afford it for tuning runs, that's why I'm hoping a US magazine wants to dyno it (hint,hint again)... In fact I'm trying to score some good tires for the Challenge. Me and the kids are getting tired of Mac and Cheese, but we have to save up just to make it to the Challenge. 11 of the kids won't be able to come, so they'll be camping behind my house while we're gone: don't trust the little buggers in the house...

"Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper Clark, does just fine by itself."

Looking forward to seeing that car.

wheels777
wheels777 HalfDork
8/3/08 6:17 a.m.
fastclown wrote: "haven't had it dyno'd yet" ...

$ or risk. 150 shot on something that makes 225 WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I look forward to seeing you put 2 seconds on the field.

SO, will the MMM vs BBB battle royale be the headline going into the weekend?

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
8/3/08 9:41 a.m.

We did the 150 shot on the 343 that had over 200,000 miles on it. This engine supposedly has around 75k miles. By pulling the pan and covers I believe it. Also the vg30 bottom end is rated to about 450hp in stock form, so we're not pounding on it at 375. These are the reasons I chose this engine for Minissan. But I'll be starting with a 50 shot and working my way up. The wideband set-up should be helpful. I'm more worried about how the car will take the immediate shot

I'll believe the battle royale when the Turderkley does more than drive down the street. Get to work GRM

leshairybackedmom
leshairybackedmom None
8/3/08 10:56 a.m.

Hey GRM1964, that truck looks awful...I mean awfully familiar. Is that the one posted on Craigslist that was under flood waters? Leshairybackedmom

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FKQ5LhmlkM3GmurjYpLyJ15CQQF6cFEGT5RQPjuys1bejAwsKHV6rgVUrBFwqRpW