J.A. Ackley
J.A. Ackley Senior Editor
3/14/24 11:02 a.m.

Three series. Three elite events. Three classes. This formula comprised the inaugural NATA Championship presented by Grassroots Motorsports with events at the Super Lap Battle at COTA, Gridlife at GingerMan Raceway and the SCCA Time Trials Nationals. Three NATA classes simplified the contest, with the yearlong, 300-plus-driver field solely grouped by tire choice: Unlimited, Large 200tw and Small 200tw. …

Read the rest of the story

J.A. Ackley
3/14/24 11:20 a.m.

Quick update on Feras: He posted the fastest time at Tsukuba, putting an American in an American car atop the time charts for Attack Tsukuba in Japan.

DavyZ
DavyZ New Reader
3/14/24 1:46 p.m.

Congrats to Feras for making it happen at Tsukuba!   I was looking at the photo of the Vette and noticing the "paint", so thank you for putting in the description that it has a carbon-kevlar body...mmmm..sweeet!

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
3/14/24 3:59 p.m.
J.A. Ackley said:

Quick update on Feras: He posted the fastest time at Tsukuba, putting an American in an American car atop the time charts for Attack Tsukuba in Japan.

Is there a video of that run? I'd love to watch a Corvette tear up Tsukuba.

J.A. Ackley
3/14/24 4:11 p.m.

In reply to Colin Wood :

Yes! Check this out:

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
3/14/24 4:58 p.m.

In reply to J.A. Ackley :

Holy crap that's fast. surprise

j_tso
j_tso Dork
3/14/24 5:19 p.m.
J.A. Ackley
3/15/24 6:55 a.m.

In reply to Colin Wood :

Yes! That sums it up nicely. That kind of speed makes a big track seem small.

livinon2wheels
livinon2wheels GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/15/24 4:12 p.m.

Holy crap if Jeremy Clarkson had been driving he would have said " I believe a wee bit of poo slipped out" - that would be a very busy car to drive on a shorter track

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3lhUk1Ukq1RVNXpPAQ9AvZ7Uu8EkLiKXmjevUss95CgOuUhaC3CbFyIg3twnFwuS