Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/22/08 11:20 a.m.

I know I still need to purty it up a little sigh, but we moved the new HQ slideshow over: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/staff/David/new-grm-hq/

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/22/08 2:30 p.m.

And I have some more photos from yesterday to upload. They were working on the neon today but didn't quite get it finished.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
5/22/08 2:41 p.m.

Like the thumbnails!

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
5/22/08 2:57 p.m.

The color palette is a Florida thing, isn't it? :omg: :grin: Looks like some comfy digs, hope you host an open house... at the next 24hrs maybe?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/22/08 2:57 p.m.

so.. how are you going to get cars into the "show room"?

And honestly, I thought you guys would have had a large warehouse for a home.. something with room to store everything AND a place to play with it

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/22/08 3:12 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: so.. how are you going to get cars into the "show room"?

Wonkavator

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/22/08 3:50 p.m.

Doors.

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
5/22/08 3:51 p.m.
Tim Baxter wrote:
Wonkavator

Oompa, loompa, doompa-de-do....

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
5/22/08 4:06 p.m.

D'oh! I KNEW we forgot something!

mad_machine wrote: And honestly, I thought you guys would have had a large warehouse for a home.. something with room to store everything AND a place to play with it

Most of what we have to store in the publishing business is people who work on computers. They don't like to write stories and do their silly "quiet time" computer work next to a lift loaded up with a ratty Neon getting Schroedered, or a howling Tiger engine, and it's hard to find a fully set-up garage that also has 15 offices. They're out there, but we'd need to add another zero to our price range. Maybe if you all keep buying magazines and clicking on the ads we're going to absolutely freaking stuff into this forum...

Margie

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zPV5Ryk0QvJmk0Oyz2VkukQK3v0BqsajSWPsvIxCjxzmismTcbhhOiDQOCeYka33