1 2
alex
alex Dork
3/1/10 9:55 p.m.

Ooh, good call. That one escaped me.

4eyes
4eyes Reader
3/1/10 10:15 p.m.
914Driver wrote: Even cheap bum wine doesn't give me the headache that Bud does. Maybe I'l allergic to anything Anheiser. Dan

Malt allergies are kinda common

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/1/10 10:36 p.m.
SlickDizzy wrote:
4eyes wrote:
914Driver wrote: Even cheap bum wine doesn't give me the headache that Bud does. Maybe I'l allergic to anything Anheiser. Dan
Malt allergies are kinda common

Are we talking about Bud Light? I don't know if piss allergies are common, but I think that's more likely if so.

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
3/2/10 7:35 a.m.

I have no idea what this thread was about, but you all lose.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
3/2/10 8:38 a.m.
SlickDizzy wrote:
ReverendDexter wrote: One of these nights I need to get blind drunk on Thunderbird... just to say I did. I've never even seen it for sale, though.
I've had it a few times, both Night Train and MD 20/20 are pretty bad but drinkable. Cisco is just terrible, and I've never had the desire to try Thunderbird. Bum wine gives you a hell of an experience; it is a rough way to get totally f*cked up for 4 dollars. Most sketchier liquor stores will have a fridge dedicated solely to bum wines.

TOTALLY berkeleyed up. TOTALLY being the operative word.

MD2020, Night Train, Wild Irish Rose (all varieties.)

If you're really looking for a ride for $4, Wild Irish Rose "white" is the way to go. If you need to spring for TWO bottles, you are a man's man indeed. A man's man with a severe drinking problem.

Luckily, i'm a little more well off these days, so i spring for the $13 bottles of Jager. One of those down the hatch makes for a good night.

rogerbvonceg
rogerbvonceg New Reader
3/2/10 1:27 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: The Night Train I first thought of is the old Jimmy Forrest blues tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxqQxJt_LQI The bobsled run was pretty cool too, although that skintight racing suit on the driver was a bit much for me.

Well, the skintight suits have to be for a reason.

The fact that Steve Holcomb doesn't do it justice gives hope to all of us middle-aged guys with one spare tire too many. You don't have to look like an athlete to be an Olympic gold medalist.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FyPCRqDxKMJfW22tPT8vfo7C7MQKNms1oQGunK6bTzgLWaERk6P5M3lWTtuhlHSc