Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/15/20 11:46 a.m.
feature_image

Starting this Friday, June 19, the Petersen Automotive Museum will reopen to the public with health and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC, the State of California and Los Angeles County.

Open hours will be adjusted to 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday, and tickets must be pre-purchased from the museum website.

Guests will be required to wear …

Read the rest of the story

trumant (Forum Supporter)
trumant (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/15/20 2:56 p.m.

I had a chance to visit in February, just before Covid mania and the three collections they are extending are really quite good. The Hollywood and Hetfield collections were my favorite, but the electric future one is interesting in terms of understanding how hard VW is trying to save their reputation post-dieselgate. The electric ID racecar that is part of that exhibit is a real visual treat.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UberDork
6/15/20 5:12 p.m.
trumant (Forum Supporter) said:

I had a chance to visit in February, just before Covid mania and the three collections they are extending are really quite good. The Hollywood and Hetfield collections were my favorite, but the electric future one is interesting in terms of understanding how hard VW is trying to save their reputation post-dieselgate. The electric ID racecar that is part of that exhibit is a real visual treat.

All of those exhibits are great and the museum is quite awesome. Not sure if VW should still be lambasted as hard as they have been when every manufacturer cheats. 

Anywho, any word if the private collection is open to the public via properly purchased ticket? 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
q4dQ1wphwrJbTD6ne2TKCGcq93DrMQsn1igeVBjls4A4ad7tZwUGCUw01ClVLFda