1 2
CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/28/11 9:36 a.m.

I know GRM is going, but anyone else going to be at the Performance Racing Industry trade show? I'll be stuck in a booth most of the time, but hope to get out to walk the show a bit.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
11/28/11 1:13 p.m.

You can walk in and sign up if you are a representative with card and enter
We are going to meet and greet swag day off

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
11/28/11 1:34 p.m.

I'll be there at booth 5606.

Spitsix
Spitsix GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/28/11 9:02 p.m.

Thursday!!!!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/28/11 9:16 p.m.

We'll be there. Come see us--and the Group 44 Triumph GT6--in booth 1119.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
11/28/11 9:41 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: We'll be there. Come see us--and the Group 44 Triumph GT6--in booth 1119.

pretty car...I loved seeing it at lake mirror

xFactor
xFactor New Reader
11/29/11 6:00 a.m.

I'll be out there kicking tires...

later, matt

modernbeat
modernbeat Dork
11/29/11 7:54 a.m.

I'll be there all three days with Vorshlag and Brianne Corn Racing.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/29/11 1:12 p.m.

I'll be there on Friday with 2 of my sales guys walking the floor. If you guys know your booth #'s, post em so we can stop by and say "hey".

We were hoping to park at one of the group hotels and bring the shuttle in. Anyone done this before? I'm a bit concerned about getting towed at a hotel, BUT if I could say "I'm meeting with so-and-so" who is staying here...

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
11/29/11 1:13 p.m.

You would probably be better off paying the $10 to park at the convention center. A tow would cost you at least 10x that.

hobiercr
11/29/11 1:17 p.m.

Figured that. We just have 3 cars @ $13, plus we have to go over to the West Hall for the Athletic Show too. Hoping their shuttle and the PRI shuttle just seems more efficient...

hobiercr
11/29/11 1:25 p.m.

Just an FYI, if you are just going for the day you can park at the Rosen Plaza for $8 (pay at guard stand) and take the free shuttle to the CC. On the PRI shuttle the Bud girls will be handing out free cold ones on the return trip!

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
11/29/11 1:45 p.m.

P.S. We'll be introducing a new product at the show. The GRM guys may have seen a prototype on the Condor car, but we've got the final version at PRI. See it here first!

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
11/29/11 4:01 p.m.

I'll be there walking around. Both #WalkinginNikeFree0002

CGLockRacer
11/29/11 6:15 p.m.

Booth 3345 - Mechanical Simulation.

ls1fiero
ls1fiero Reader
11/29/11 7:46 p.m.

The shuttle works well! Bring reallllly comfortable shoes.

CGLockRacer
11/30/11 11:25 a.m.

I got our booth setup today. We're near Ford Racing. Almost across from us is the Classic Motorsports Shelby Mustang! It looks awesome in person!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
11/30/11 12:54 p.m.
CGLockRacer wrote: I got our booth setup today. We're near Ford Racing. Almost across from us is the Classic Motorsports Shelby Mustang! It looks awesome in person!

Maybe you can help dispel the rumor on Hooniverse that it's faux patina. I seriously can't imagine where that idea would come from...it's been pretty heavily documented over over on the Classic Motorsports site.

It looks like I'm not going to be at PRI this year, which sucks but at least I'll get to hang with the wifenkids this weekend. Enjoy the show!

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
11/30/11 1:00 p.m.

I saw that rumor there, too. I think it was because the car has a CMS sticker/logo that appears to have been artificially aged to match the car. That combined with the clean running gear, produced this:
http://hooniverse.com/2011/11/05/no-power-for-jim-more-power-for-you-the-does-she-or-doesnt-she-edition/

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
11/30/11 1:05 p.m.

I don't know if the sticker is aged, either....

I know my GRM stickers look like that after about 2-3 years.

CGLockRacer
11/30/11 6:18 p.m.

In reply to Tom Heath:

Oh, it's real patina. I love it!

alfabeach
alfabeach New Reader
11/30/11 7:39 p.m.

See you on Thursday

kabel
kabel Dork
11/30/11 8:02 p.m.

I'll be visiting thursday, if you stick around for the red bull kart challenge look for me in the mazda sky3 pace car and I plan on being there most of friday

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
12/2/11 9:42 a.m.

Headed out to show and then hit harbor freight and restaurant depot Day Off with Marie

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
12/2/11 2:44 p.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: I don't know if the sticker is aged, either.... I know my GRM stickers look like that after about 2-3 years.

We artificially aged the graphics to match the real patina that the car already had.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BwkP6YAv91AeR4ng1XNqC2f6qY8x4rVQdN3ApskjbyuAorGpNlIHZaugDLg0N4uE