Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltimaDork
1/7/15 2:27 p.m.

Just watched Episode 1 of this. Project Binkey, craming a Toyota GT4 power train under an original 10' long Mini shell. I've only watched the first one so far, but I guarentee you guys will love it. Pull up a cup of tea and your English to American dictionary and enjoy.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/7/15 2:36 p.m.

It is an amazing build with fun to watch videos. This is about the 10th thread on Project Binky, so there are already a lot of folks following the build.

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 Dork
1/7/15 2:38 p.m.

You can also support their efforts here: http://www.patreon.com/badobsessionmotorsport?ty=a

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
1/7/15 2:39 p.m.

Great minds like great stuff! I am a Project Binky follower too.

Time for a brew.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltimaDork
1/7/15 2:50 p.m.
T.J. wrote: It is an amazing build with fun to watch videos. This is about the 10th thread on Project Binky, so there are already a lot of folks following the build.

How the hell have I missed them up to now. It's great to have new ways to feel completely inadequate.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/7/15 2:56 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson:

I know what you mean.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk SuperDork
1/7/15 2:59 p.m.

Episode 8 was posted here a week or two ago. Keep up , Adrian !

jstein77
jstein77 SuperDork
1/7/15 9:16 p.m.

I watched episode 8 just after it came out over the Christmas holiday. Entertaining, as always, and seeing that flip/removable front end take shape was amazing.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
1/7/15 9:20 p.m.
jstein77 wrote: I watched episode 8 just after it came out over the Christmas holiday. Entertaining, as always, and seeing that flip/removable front end take shape was amazing.

Yep - it's really neat seeing Nick look at a problem and actually explain in fairly good detail how he plans to fix it.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
1/7/15 9:54 p.m.

In reply to Ian F:

Like the negative suspension jig thingy?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kQdrXXFgmkZ710STx3u05jyiWKxMYMmQ1YSwWZMEugLwyHhyFTVNqffYLk8A2Gi8