HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
1/20/09 8:47 p.m.

Ok, I've got a question that may be just due to my ignorance of the full potential of the forum, but thought I'd ask to make sure. I've had a couple of people tell me that they tried to contact me through the forum, and I got zip. Nada. Bupkiss. Is there a PM feature that I don't know about? Why don't I get any e-mails when somebody tries to send me a message like I get with the other forums? Or, also way cool, an e-mail when someone replies to a thread I've posted in? Thanks!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
1/20/09 8:53 p.m.

PMs go to the email account you signed up with. If you're not getting them, check your junk mail folder and/or send me an email and I'll double-check the email on record.

To send a PM, go to the user's profile (clicking their avatar is a handy shortcut). You'll see the link there.

If you want email notifications on a thread, add it to your watchlist. You should get an email whenever a thread you're watching is updated. Tip: Board topics aren't the only thing you can watch.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
1/20/09 9:05 p.m.

Thanks Tim. I think I just sent you a pm, so if you didn't get one, please let me know. My e-mail is my user name at gmail.com. Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5l1BRd1BkS4vB3zIYNvaQHZHBg5YjxFV5rJ9YYR4kYkE1pcqCTo9zVbs6cwUPSet