1 2 3
yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/2/14 2:59 p.m.

77 Celica GT Liftback?

Starion/Conquest Widebody or Flatty? I know they Starquest can fit just about anything to swap in. And the widebody has such sexy 80's lines.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/2/14 3:01 p.m.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4681610287.html

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
10/2/14 11:32 p.m.
captdownshift wrote: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4681610287.html

Don't do that to me. I almost have enough dough in the bank to get the heater in the house fixed.

Lancer007
Lancer007 HalfDork
10/2/14 11:40 p.m.

In reply to friedgreencorrado:

An extra quilt and some coffee is all the heater one needs

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
10/3/14 9:44 a.m.

If someone really wants a Kadett they should drop me a message. I have several in various conditions and body styles (coupe, wagon, sedan) for well under challenge $.

Storz
Storz Dork
10/3/14 11:20 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Well the Tesla S is a hatchback, RWD and it's not old. Older there are Capri's, not the Mazda 121 mased thing, or the Fox body thing, but real Capri's. The stopped importing them before they became really cool, but these are 25 years old and easy to import too from Germany or Britain for the RHD vibe. Then there one of my all time favorites the Opel Manta GTE that came in a hatch Personaly though I always prefered the cope version which is what I had. Backing away from importing things there was the Chevy Monza You didn't specify price, so there's always Or or

I love those Opels! Were they ever sold in the USA?

TeamEvil
TeamEvil HalfDork
10/3/14 2:17 p.m.

Got a line on an Opel GT in Rhode Island if you're interested. Not a three door hatch, but kinda cool anyway . . .

Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
10/3/14 2:30 p.m.
Why does it have to be RWD? There are so many more modern FWD cars that would suit the bill.

I think it's often an unrealistically aspirational form of elitism. Kind of like how the majority of people who support horrible Republican ideas only do so because they think they will eventually be rich when in all likelihood they never will be. If there weren't a lot of good reasons why all such cars went FWD long ago, well then there would be actually analogous newer cars in this thread.

I say just be happy the Starlet EVER existed and go get one!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Um0ZuwU20Trjqsgoi8Y49waaLoHsPQWZ2IFYodDeV8qe0PlNqu1WRyCBhcXc2X8A