Salanis
Salanis Dork
9/9/08 3:21 p.m.

So, I already have a GRM subscription (and there was much rejoicing, "Yaaay"). When I join NASA to do HPDE with them, membership will include a free subscription to GRM. So... do I just get a double subscription that I can use to smuggle GRM into the magazine pile at the barbershop, or give away to friends? Or does my subscription get extended for an extra year? Or what?

Is this a question I should be asking of the NASA folks instead of you guys?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Production Editor
9/9/08 3:30 p.m.

If you call us at the office, we can suspend your account so you'll be able to turn the subscription back on if your NASA membership runs out. The only problem is that you'll have to tell us when your NASA membership expires because of the way the mailing system works. (We're blind to NASA's membership list.)

Since NASA is a pretty sweet organization to be in, I'm sure you'll be a member forever, in which case you'll generate good karma by passing your extra copies along to friends and neighbors.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
9/9/08 3:34 p.m.

I gotta hook my barbershop up with GRM. Good idea. Right now they have a sweet collection of rockabilly and vintage-rod type magazines, which isn't too shabby, either.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/9/08 3:38 p.m.

My barbershop is my shower. GRM wouldn't fair well there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
E6bheazrplBKtPCOz3bN1cp7bNmu7OSXYqBnd5C9bgejzwneJbvrViZ4SpOAujlL