1 2
poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
10/8/08 8:50 a.m.

Thanks again to GRM for "Accepting us for what we are."

Again, the law of diminishing returns somehow does not apply to the Challenge. I thought the videos and online updates were particularly cool. Keep up the good work, Baxter!!!

Wish I would've had the opportunity to hang w/more of the GRM staff, but at least Per and I got to sit back and watch "The Pink Indian Show" on Thursday night for a bit.

We've got a plan for next year...it's not the same plan we had before the ride back. Sometimes sleep deprivation is a good thing.

Thanks again folks!!!

AutoXR
AutoXR New Reader
10/8/08 8:56 a.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: Not even a week later and it seems like my plan for $2009 is already coming into things. We are going to keep the Honda and spend the rest of the budget and sell some things to tidy it up. That thing has some potential. One of my friends really wants to go next year. RC and I already located an LT1 and a E30 318. Just need the rest of drivetrain! Although we will be scavenging for the cheapest LS1 drivetrain because we all know LS1s are amazing even the truck versions!

Get a 5.3 L33 LSX based engine, they come in trucks... 300hp bone stock. I have seen them as low as $400

or even a 4.8 they are 280-ish HP.

I have a set of LS1 vette exhaust manifolds if you ever need them send me a msg.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon None
10/9/08 9:48 a.m.

Just got back from Florida last night. Big thanks to GRM staff and competitors. Had a great time as usual. Thanks to our sponsors; West Side Skates/Hooligan and Hong Norr for their team support/training. See you all in 09.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
10/9/08 10:06 a.m.

Westside > all. You guys inspire us, and I totally mean that in a gay way.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
plZPdYEwMFCw5VJzHo9CKPc81IQdpYUJphg9UT1VjuD2V7vFNFWEWE1eJWXVYAf0