1 2
93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
8/29/11 4:53 p.m.
NOHOME wrote:
Taiden wrote:
jimbob_racing wrote:
integraguy wrote: The mag Project Car is doing a build of a Datsun 620 with an SR20DET. I really like to see cars and trucks like this....with "updated"/modern drivetrains.
I was kinda hoping for these kinds of stories in Classic Motorsports....
If Classic Motorsports starts doing issues like that, I will buy a subscription.
CM needs to do SOMETHING different cause they are dying a slow death. Despite my continued loyalty! The Mag is like being married: cable TV with only one channel.

I like it the way it is.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
8/29/11 6:21 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

I like it, too. And actually, Classic is growing faster than GRM, and will overtake it before too long, although the forum is admittedly pretty dead. Maybe more buyers than lookers over there...

Margie

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 HalfDork
8/29/11 6:26 p.m.

I actually prefer classic to GRM now. Not sure why- probably that I'm not that into racing per se, but love classic car shapes and performance.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/30/11 12:16 a.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: In reply to 93EXCivic: I like it, too. And actually, Classic is growing faster than GRM, and will overtake it before too long, although the forum is admittedly pretty dead. Maybe more buyers than lookers over there... Margie

does their forum have dorks?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
8/30/11 6:46 a.m.

Any Dorkiness you have here applies there, although it's not the Badge of Honor it is here.

Dan

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing Dork
8/30/11 9:37 a.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: In reply to 93EXCivic: I like it, too. And actually, Classic is growing faster than GRM, and will overtake it before too long, although the forum is admittedly pretty dead. Maybe more buyers than lookers over there... Margie

More Japanese car content, please. They are classics.

Taiden
Taiden Dork
8/30/11 9:54 a.m.

Are the mags staggered or do they ship at the same time?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Xlh1S73GeURPqS6cYhu0a3eHdYoP5mVpDbiuqgOoT7NvNNzPACf29O7tmFbBJehz