1 2
AaronBalto
AaronBalto New Reader
8/5/10 9:34 a.m.

Anybody notice that on the lap time board this car was just a tick faster than the Atom?

flountown
flountown New Reader
8/5/10 9:57 a.m.
carguy123 wrote:
flountown wrote: If I had to go super car, it'd be a Koenigsegg.
If you HAD to go super car?

Haha, meaning, if I had the ability to get one, just one, that it would be one of the Koenigsegg models.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/5/10 2:33 p.m.

I agree on the 206/246 and the 308/328/348 being some of the prettiest of the ferraris

I think the last pretty ferrari was the 360 Modena

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Reader
8/5/10 2:51 p.m.

Love the 458 Italia. I pretty much like all Ferraris though, me being Italian and everything.

I really have to post pics up of the car show I went to last week called the Tutto Italiano car show, held in Brookline, MA. There were a lot of amazing Ferraris, Alfas, Fiats, De Tomasos, and Lambos there. And there was one guy wearing a GRM shirt that I spotted too!

Oh, and just because I'm feeling blasphemous, I would LOVE to get a 308 and stuff a LS motor in there.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
8/5/10 2:59 p.m.
AaronBalto wrote: Anybody notice that on the lap time board this car was just a tick faster than the Atom?

And still slower than a Caterham.

mad_machine
8/5/10 5:14 p.m.

the caterham also gets more smiles per mile

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
8/5/10 6:47 p.m.

I'm with ManBearStig, the 599 and 599XX make the 458 look like a prettyboy's plaything, not an obscenely fast performance car. And the 458's headlights are hideous, period.

I also just rewatched episode 5:2 on demand, where TG drove the Enzo, and they had an F40 for comparison. All those memories of seeing one up close and being allowed to sit in one as a child came right back, what an awesome car.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
8/5/10 7:30 p.m.
vwcorvette wrote: ... Jeremy lends to a little hyperbole maybe?

Y'think?

I've never seen anybody have more fun than that behind the wheel of a car; I tthought he was gonna bust outa his pants!

mad_machine
8/5/10 8:03 p.m.
Twin_Cam wrote: I also just rewatched episode 5:2 on demand, where TG drove the Enzo, and they had an F40 for comparison.

the f40 is one of my all time favourite cars. Beautiful and purposeful styling, brutal power and handling. One of the last TRUE ferraris

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
P4bzHS7awsbJSutm3hnUZqXm5Tyuajf2zs35MRhV6j8yCkky2z6A0WPQFexbMhCP