DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
4/3/15 2:12 a.m.

Wednesday we went to visit the Toyota Museum in Torrance, CA and I was allowed to get really close to this;

I stayed up late sewing my GRM patch onto my IS300 shirt.

moar here in my bucket of photos (as well as under the #GRMPHOTO hashtag on Instagram)

jstein77
jstein77 SuperDork
4/3/15 7:11 a.m.

You just WANT that LFA, don't you?

84FSP
84FSP Reader
4/3/15 7:16 a.m.

Wow looks like a swanky place. Old land cruisers, pickups, FX hatches, and then Tony Danza's celebrity race Celica...

sesto elemento
sesto elemento Dork
4/3/15 9:09 a.m.

So much good stuff.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
4/3/15 9:57 a.m.

Cool trip! Looks like there's a bunch of awesome machinery in there. I must be sick, as the "brand new" looking 85 or 86 Toyota 4x4 is the one I want the most. Those were such great trucks.....unkillable besides rust.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/3/15 10:18 a.m.

LF-A, SCHMEL-F-A! Gimme the 2000GT.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
4/3/15 12:35 p.m.
jstein77 wrote: You just WANT that LFA, don't you?

She and I make a good couple, I'd like her in blue please!

84FSP wrote: Wow looks like a swanky place. Old land cruisers, pickups, FX hatches, and then Tony Danza's celebrity race Celica...

And Jay Leno's, Cameron Diaz's and Keanu Reeve's too. Oddly the only car that had a "Do Not Touch" sign was a boxy Scion. Not that I dared to touch anything else either. Ok maybe I copped a feelskie on the 2000GT and LFA.

Joe Gearin wrote: Cool trip! Looks like there's a bunch of awesome machinery in there. I must be sick, as the "brand new" looking 85 or 86 Toyota 4x4 is the one I want the most. Those were such great trucks.....unkillable besides rust.

So much want contained within those walls. I really want to recreate Marty McFly's black truck one of these days.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tnB8R3DtsdpFpjOMogF9xkjtFaj70kAejSckrHKHO00B0AAWjv5LjolMLPQ5VZlN